ᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ

Start from the beginning

"are you... describing me, pretty?" jungkook suddenly chided towards the anxious oldie.

taehyung snapped out of his though and widen his eyes knowing the familiar voice he was actually describing. 'fuck!' taehyung thought.

he slowly looked up to see the grinning young boy looking at him fondly with a loving eyes.

"y-yeah... i mean, no and why would i?" taehyung tried to act normal but of course his voice isn't on his side.

"oh~ is that so... but you already said yes pretty." jungkook walked towards him in between his legs, hurriedly cupping taehyung's both cheeks and kissed him.

taehyung's eyes got widen from the sudden kiss that's why he didn't responds to it not until jungkook harshly bit his bottom lip that made him yelp from the kiss.

the younger inserted his tongue inside taehyung's intoxicating but sugary taste of his wet cavern not leaving any space to taste anymore.

slowly, taehyung responds until they move in sync. taehyung was now holding jungkook's neck to deepen the kiss even more as he felt that any moment he'll drop himself down for being weak of this young man was doing to him.

jungkook hold his waist protectively knowing that the other was throbbing and feeling weak in his knees.

the soft kiss lately was now heated with lust of each other. feeling their body wanted more of the touch.

jungkook unwantedly broke the kiss to see the tearing eyes of the older from the pleasure he was giving that made him smirk.

"do you perhaps had a room here, pretty?" jungkook asked the heavily breathing man who he was holding.

taehyung nodded and pointed at a door. after jungkook saw it, he carry taehyung in a bridal style that easily.

the elder yelp a little from the sudden move but he hold jungkook tightly hiding his face on his chest out of embarrassment.

all jungkook did was chuckled at the older's cuteness. how lucky he was to have this moment for a long time, knowing that his crush is weak on him too.

after jungkook open the door of course, not forgeting to lock it, he then slowly lied taehyung down in the bed and hovered on top of him.

"you don't know how i've been waiting for this pretty oldie." jungkook lustfully said, gazing his eyes to the older up and down that made the other flustered.

"s-stop staring... i-it's old." taehyung confessed, looking away at the younger who was on top of him.

jungkook chuckled and hold taehyung's cheek and face it to him. "it isn't at all, you even look like the same age as me." jungkook then suck taehyung's tan skin neck.

taehyung's moaned is muffled on his own mouth as he bit his lips not wanting to let go of his sweet but sinful sound.

"stop bitting your lips or it will bleeds." jungkook touched taehyung lips and softly brushing his thumb to it.

"stop..." taehyung cried.

"what?" jungkook asked in confusion.

"i-i said stop... we should stop." taehyung's tears stream down to his cheek but jungkook wiped it away.

"what are you saying?" jungkook asked again. he surely doesn't know the reason why taehyung wanted to stop.

"i'm old for this and old to fall jungkook, you are young, so much younger than me like i am your father. please don't make things complicated, you had a life ahead of you." taehyung hiccuped every word as he cried painfully to watch by the one who truly loved him, whole his heart.