Our Love

(TW SMUT)

I walked up to Bose's big guest house. Bose and I have been dating for almost a year now, however, due to Mika's pledge on superheroes never falling in love, we agreed to keep our relationship secret. Have we done a good job? I don't know whether to call fucking in the Mansnest closet whilst everyone is on a mission, or hell even fucking while on a mission.

I stepped up on the porch and knocked on the front. I heard running around, and the door unlocking. The door opened, revealing a shirtless Bose who leaned against the door frame. "Okay then," I muttered, wordless as I admired his lightly tanned skin.

"You gonna stand there all day?" He smirked, moving aside. I bit my lip, stepping inside. I got on my tippy toes, Bose grabbed my chin, and our lips pressed against each other. We broke apart, I took a much-needed breath with a smile.

"I missed you, dork," I told him.

"Missed you to Sparks.." he replied, kissing my head, "what do you want to do first?" He asked, sliding his hand up my shirt, rubbing my back.

"We both know the answer to that..." I smirked, closing the door, and reaching to unbuckle his belt...

...

"Gah...oh...Fuck Bose..." I moaned as he thrusts into me. He bent over, he started to pull out a bit. I was starting to pout when he slammed into me, hitting my good spot. I let out a scream of pleasure, as he sped up.

I felt a knot form in my stomach, it was warm, and I breathed out. "Fuck...Bose...I'm gonna..." I screamed his name, arching my back as I orgasmed. It wasn't long before I felt Bose fill me up. He looked up at me, out of breath he leaned down kissing me, before pulling out. I moved to lay on top of his chest.

"Love you, Idiot..."

"Love you too..."