Chapter three - Ms. Krishna was right

Author's note: I don't think the right have changed but I'll say it anyways all rights of caracters go to Rick Riordan.

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter three 

Ms. Krishna was right

I looked up on my head again. It was still there. The Heir of Darkness which is the symbol Pluto. Also known as Hades. I'm gonna start freaking out. The Lord of the Underworld was my father. I feel bad for when my brother and sister found out. The other symbol is the peacock. My mother was the goddess of marriage and the mother of heavens. Juno. Also known as Hera , Queen Hera. Annabeth was confused. It makes sense. Ms. Krishna was right. I was a goddess. I was immortal and I rule something. But what could I rule. The Goddess of Random. The Goddess of Texting. But seriously how was I 14 if I was immortal? Maybe I was the only Goddess who wasn't immortal. The weird thing is that Hera said she would never cheat. Why did she? It was cruel she left her husband for his brother. Harsh much. And Pluto. Pluto. That is just crazy. Somewhere in my mind the words that Annabeth Rachel and Chiron had chanted. I was probally a goddess of hopes or something. I've been here , as in awake , for less then an hour and I already found out where and who my parents are. The first question. The second one was for you friends.

"Annabeth who is your mother ? " She gleamed. " Athena the goddess of wisdom and battle stratagie. " The thing is that that explained alot. " Rachel who is your mother or father? " She didn't seem to be listening. Then suddenly her mouth was spuing green mist and she grabbed my shoulders.

" One other then yourself 

Shall join you to meet the elf 

Two more shall be there when you return 

But will they remember that the fire will still burn 

Six question shall be the answer 

But can you calm the heart if the dancer  

When you return to boast 

What matters most 

Will be traveling the coast"

Rachel was the oracle and she had assigned me a quest. So the quest will envolve one person of my choice and one will come during the quest. I don't even think Annabeth will benzine to solve this prophecy.