" I was trying to see your face. It's dark in here. ", I kinda yelled at him so he could here me over the music. He nodded and licked over his lips and drank the rest of his drink, " What's in your glass? "

I looked down at my drink and swirled my drink around slowly. I had to think about it since I've been sipping on this for a while. " Don Julio. ", I finally told him.

He smiled. " Lemme fill you up. ", he insisted. He reached for my cup but I pulled it back and raised my eyebrow at him, " Why? " I blinked slowly, I honestly didn't need a refill. I was starting to feel these drinks now and I can't be drunk when I'm supposed to be here with Deion doing work.

I told him I don't drink.

" Come on. Lemme do sum nice ", he insisted again. He grabbed my glass from me and got up. He walked over to the bar. I watched him as he called over the bartender.

I looked around for Deion again. He wasn't in the section he was just in. Where did he go? I stumble to get my phone out of my purse. " Where is it. ", I groan to myself. My purse is so unorganized, I can't ever find anything in it.

It lights up and I grab it and pull up me and Deion's messages.

𝗗𝗲𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗎𝖿 𝗒𝗂𝗈 𝗀𝗈?

𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈?
𝖨 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾, 𝖨𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄

𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗆 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄 😟

𝖫𝗆𝖺𝗈 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗄?

𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍

𝖨𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝗁𝗈𝗅 𝗎𝗉 𝗒𝗈

I locked my phone as the guy sat down and slid my refilled drink to me. I looked down at it and it was bubbling at the top a little bit. It was almost like something was poured over the top. My drink didn't do that before...

" What's your name? ", he questioned sitting up to the table. " I already said my name when we were in the meeting room... ", I reminded him looking at him with a slight mug. I was starting to have a bad feeling about him...

He held his hands up, " My bad shordy, you ain't gotta mug me. I forgot for a second. " I rolled my eyes looking away from him and back at my drink. It stopped bubbling so I shrugged and drank some. He stared at me.

" Why do you keep staring at me? It's weird. ", I sassed. " I cant stare at you? ", he teased.

Before I could say anything Deion walked up to the table and motioned me with his fingers, " Let's go yo. " Deion eyed the other guy and he was trying his best not to look up at Deion.

It feels like they don't like each other.

" You're still having meetings until 12... ", I reminded him looking at the time on my phone. I had alarms set for all the different meetings he had to attend tonight so that he wouldn't miss them.

" I know. Ion wantchu sitting over here talking ta him though. ", Deion answered getting impatient.

" If she wanna stay, she can. Mfs think cause they got money they can run everybody. ", the guy argued standing up starting to get in Deion's face.

I cant deal with fighting right now so I started gathering everything I brought. Making sure I had my phone, house keys, and wallet.

Deion pointed at my drink on the table, " Did he get that drink for you? " I nodded and looked up at him confused, " Yeah... why? " I stood up and as soon as I did I got lightheaded. Deion caught me and held me close to him.

I started losing feeling in my legs and I was starting to get hot. What is happening? I felt Deion stand me up as I relaxed on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me making sure I didn't fall.

" Aye! Somebody get me a water! ", Deion yelled over the music causing my hearing to tune in and out. I was hearing a lot of things echo at once, the loud club music, Deion yelling, and people starting to gather and talk. I covered my ears and winced in pain as my ears were starting to ring. He sat me back down in the booth, " You good yo? "

I tried to respond but my head was spinning and pounding at the same time. I see the guy who gave me the drink slyly make his way through the crowd that was now surrounding my section. I didn't know what was happening to me. I felt like I was losing control over myself. The dizziness took over my body as I laid in the booth.

The last thing I remember was Deion grabbing my purse and picking me up out of the booth.