ᴠɪ

[Non-proofread sorry]

You gazed out from behind Hina's shoulder, a satchel around your shoulder.

 Hundreds of headlights shine brightly at your face when she moved you out from behind her, placing you beside her instead. 

Baji was still banned from attending Toman meetings, him sitting on the sidelines away from the others with a frown on his face. He had his homework in hand. You insisted that you sit over with him instead, fearing that if you interacted or got even a step closer to the bikers, they'd tear your face off.

"Emma!"

Hina waved her arm widely over to a blond somewhere in the sea of bikes, a hand sticking out of the crowd and waving back. Eventually, you were met with the shining eyes that belonged to a stunning girl.

"This is her?! She's so pretty!"

Emma walked closer, picking up your hand with both of hers. 

"I'm Emma, It's a pleasure to meet you L/n!"

Immediately, you felt welcomed by her warming smile. It seemed that she was a student too seeing as she wore her uniform as well. 

"Oh, who's this?"

Another girl walks out of the crowd, followed by Hakkai who was trailing behind her. She wasn't taller than him but she looked older and more mature, her pink hair blowing a bit from the night air. She wore a school uniform from another school. Hakkai left immediately when he spotted Mitsuya.

She looked you up and down subtly, cheeks heating as a smile rose to her lips.

"Woah! Another girl in the gang? A cute one at that."

If Emma's comment didn't make you bashful enough, this girls' did.

Emma wrung an arm around yours, tugging you closer to the two new gal pals.

"Yuzuha this is L/n Y/n, the one I was talking about yesterday!"

Yuzuha put her mouth into an 'o' form, recalling what Hina had told her. She'd completely forgotten since she was too busy trying to delete the 50 photos of Mitsuya in Hakkai's photo gallery the previous day.

"It's nice to meet you then, L/n. You're quite the eye catcher so if any of those wet napkins try shit, tell me."

A nervous close eyed smile printed to your face at Yuzuha's words, her hand patting on your shoulder softly. Emma just laughs, amused by your reaction.