Chapter 1: The Special Ceremony.

There was a portal opening in New York city, and from it several Mobians came out. It was Sonic the hedgehog, his siblings Sonia and Manic along with their friends Shadow, Silver, Tails, Cream, Cheese, Vanilla, Rouge, Knuckles, and Sally.

They all came to New York to meet up with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and their friends Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow dash along with their other friends Alopex, Leatherhead, Slash, Casey Jones, April O'Neil, and Timber Spruce for a very special Ceremony that takes place in the Hamato clan.

When a Ninja from the Hamato clan reaches 18 he or she may pick a potential spouse for a special engagement Ceremony, and marriage can come any amount of time after the couple has made their engagement official.

Everybody had chosen someone to be with already: Leo and Twilight, Raph and Sunset, Donnie and Rarity, Mikey and Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Casey, Fluttershy and Slash, Leatherhead and Alopex, April and Timber, Sonic and Rainbow dash, Shadow and Sonia, Manic and Sally, and even Rouge and Knuckles. But there was still one person, or hedgehog, who still hasn't found someone to marry... Silver.

"I can't wait for this Ceremony. Right Cheese?" Cream said her voice filled with excitement as she asked her pet Chao cheese "Chao chao." Cheese said proving he was just as excited as Cream.

"Yeah I know it'll be so cool to see how the ninjas from the Hamato Clan do this." Said Tails.

"Alright you two, but remember we have to be on your best behavior." Said Vanilla, Cream's mom.

Tails and Cream nodded "Yes mother." Cream said "Yes Mrs. Rabbit." Tails said.

Sonic was also very happy, he was so excited to get engaged and eventually married to Rainbow dash, "Aw man I can't wait I knew Rainbow would be my one true love from the moment I met her." He thought excitedly.

But Sonic and the others soon noticed that Silver was far behind them looking at the ground sadly.

They all went to go talk to him. "Hey Silver man, are you okay?" Manic asked.

Silver looked up and said "No." Everyone noticed that he had tear marks on his cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Sonic asked.

Silver however froze, not wanting to say the truth. "I'm just having a little Spring allergy, that's all." He said, trying to conceal his sadness.

"Well don't worry we'll soon be down in the sewers away from all these allergens in the air." Said Sally.

Silver smiled "Okay but, I think I actually want to stay behind for a bit." He said. The others looked at him confused.

"But what about your allergy?" Knuckles asked, suspicious.

Silver jumped and quickly said "I can just stay in this alleyway it won't be that bad." He said nervously.

The others looked at him with suspicion, but eventually agreed. "Okay come and follow us into the sewers when you're ready." Sonic said.

Silver nodded, "Thanks guys." And the others went in. "Hmm.. I wonder what's really bothering him?." Tails thought.

Once the others were gone Silver sat on a crate in the ally and just continued to cry silently. "Why did I even agree to come to this ceremony even though I knew it would make me sad, everyone but me has someone to ask to spend the rest of their lives with except me, if Blaze was still around maybe I could've asked her." He said aloud.

You see Silver has always had a crush on his childhood best friend Blaze the Cat, but unfortunately before he could confess to her that he loved her, she sacrificed herself to stop the Iblis and he has been feeling down ever since.

Silver sighed and got up "The sooner they finish this ceremony the sooner, I can go home and be alone again." He said sadly as he wiped away his tears and lifted up the sewer lid to go down and meet with his friends.