I'm ready

Mature content ahead

-----------------

It's been 2 years since I touched them for the first time. It's been 2 years since we made it official. It took me a few months to get comfortable with kissing them, but after a while there were a few heated moments. I always freaked out before it got too serious though. They never rushed me, never forced me, they understood, and I loved them for that.

Flashback

I gasped when Rehan bit down on my neck arching up when I felt karl palming me through my pants. My eyes were closed, breaths short, gasping and moaning every once in a while. Rehan trailed his hand up my shirt pinching me nipples making me moan out from the pleasure mixed with pain.

It felt amazing...I loved them...I wanted to experience true pleasure with them...I wanted them to take the horrific touches away, and replace it with theirs, but I couldn't control the body tense when I felt Karl's fingertips tracing the waistband of my shorts. I couldn't control the scared gasps that escaped my lips when a flash of that man touching me went through my head. I couldn't even comprehend when I gripped his hand wrist so tight I left a bruise. I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt Rehan kissing the tears away. Nor did I realize I was shaking until I felt Karls arms around my body gripping me tighter every time I gasped.

"I'm s-"

"Don't even think to apologize...it's not and will never be your fault. We understand"

They understand...

Flashback over

---------------

That's happened a few times...I was always slightly disappointed in myself, but I knew they were never angry at me. But I think I'm ready... I want them. I walked down the hall towards basically our room since I never slept in where else before barging in. Karl was on the game, and Rehan was scrolling through his phone.

"Oh hey baby"

I didn't respond instead walked straight up to Rehan, and crawling up onto the bed

"W-why do you look so determined" he laughed

I straddled his lap and loose threw my hands around his neck before kissing him. I pushed him against the pillow lips never leaving his feeling his tongue swipe over my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and moaned as soon as his tongue entered my mouth. He gently pushed me away from him when My hands went to his pants

"Lake what are you doing"?

I took a deep breath

"I think I'm ready"

I expected them to be happy...cheer...maybe demolish me as soon as the words left my mouth. I heard Karl's shocked 'what' from the floor still staring at Rehan's unsure face.

"Umm...what do you mean"

I rolled my eyes "you know what I mean..."

He nodded his head slowly before picking me up, and moving me to sit next to him. I frowned....do they not want me anymore? Did I take too long? Did they find someone else to please them?

Karl paused the game, and faced us completely.

"Why this sudden change? Are you sure like...you don't have to-"

"Fuck you" I said before literally stomping out of the room

That hurt...you would think after all this time they would want to like what's with the questions. Not even a minute after I got to my room they were standing in the doorway. Rehan was pissed...