Love

After I had sat for awhile I went to find Yuki and Manabe. I looked outside till I found them they were sitting on some steps watching people practicing sports.

I approached from behind till I heard Manabe say "so what's your pitiful secret? You've been sitting there all quiet." I raised my eyebrows and listened in. Yuki said "oh sorry I just got lost in a memory. It was a dark time in my life I got abandoned by my parents and kept isolated from the rest of the world. That's around when I met the Honda twins. It was just once. We were really little I didn't ask their names. So I didn't realize it was them until we finally met again. That day they gave me hope... made me want to stay strong. Cause the worlds not all that dark. But it didn't last in time I got weak again. I could see what was happening of course but little by little I started to lose the amount of ground I gained."

He continued while I could feel hot tears making their way down my face. " The darkness was immense and overwhelming and in the end it twisted me to... I'm an idiot. Hope turned into despair. And adoration into envy. I wanted him to like me. For us to become friends. That's all I wanted. Ultimately I withdrew into my shell. As if by rejecting the world I could protect myself.

" I was lost but then She showed up like she had before. To remind me of what I had forgotten. Always there by my side. Willing to listen to any stupid thing I needed to talk about. She didn't scold me just heard me out. Over and over time and again she accepted me. She's precious to me like the sky...so close and yet... so far.     I love her."

At this point I was full on crying I tried to wipe all the tears on my face but they would just keep coming. I heard Manabe said "love her?! I don't really get it which one is it?!" Yuki said "just my whole life I wanted someone who would love me... She want embarrassed by my weaknesses or embarrassed by my flaws she didn't care about that. It made me happy gave me peace. I yearned for love someone who would truly care about me an DJ found that in her."

I was on the ground behind them if they turned back this would be a lot of explaining. Tears kept spilling I never knew he felt like this he loves me so much. I calmed myself as I stood up and brushed myself off I looked up to see Manabe looking at me my eyes widened and I put my finger to my lips shushing him he smirked and I made a 'I'm going to kill you if you tell him' kinda motion. He sighed and looked back as I took off I needed to talk to Yuki later but I'd don't want him to feel embarrassed I heard all that.

I went back to the student council room and stepped in. Short stack said " ew why do you look like that you look rough." I slowly turned my head over to him and smiled then I basically jumped over the table and put him in a head lock as he started squirming in my arms and Machi just stood there not knowing what to do till the door opened reveling Yuki, Manabe, and Kimi.

Kimi said "oh Fight! Fight! Fight!" Manabe joined and Yuki came over and sighed and said "can you let him go we can't have him die in here." I sighed and let go of him while he was gasping for air on the ground and I grabbed my stuff and walked out. Me and Yuki have been dating for awhile but what he said still made my heart flip in every way.

I quickly made my way home I was about half way there when I heard fast running behind me I quickly looked back and it was Yuki I let out a breath as he came up beside me and he said "you usually wait for me is something wrong?" I shook my head and said "I-I uh I love you to." He tilted his head probably wondering when he said he loved me today when he finally realized his expression changed to an embarrassed one as he blushed.

I kept walking and he said "uh did you hear all of it?"   I tilted my head up and said "yeah I heard all of the good stuff." He looked away. He probably thought I put my head up to look at the sky but it was really just to keep me from crying again. He said "do you remember that day when we were little when I brought back Tohru and-" I finished his sentence and said "when I hugged you yeah I remember I just didn't know it was you." He said "yeah that day I was confused why I didn't turn. I just though maybe you were a really pretty boy."

I punched him and said "I don't know if that a compliment or not." He laughed as he grabbed my hand and we walked the ready of the way hand in hand.

The next day we were practicing and getting ready for the culture festival and our play. I got to be an evil step sister with Tohru I knew I would do good but I'm not to sure about Tohru I don't know if she has a single mean bone in her body. I'm not quite mean just violent is there a difference who knows. I just wish it was an action play I want to fight!

We were practicing Tohru as evil step sister two me as evil step sister one Hana as Cinderella and crazy girl from Yukis fan club as the evil step mother. Tohru had to say something mean to Hana and she cried. While I said the mean thing then have her a hug and head pats after it was all done I still felt bad for saying mean stuff to one of my best friends!

A random girl said "I'm starting to think we miss cast the play." I rolled my eyes and Yuki came over while I was hugging Hana more like clinging to her like a Koala. Tohru was feeling down because she was sad she couldn't get the acting right when I said "as long as you try your hardest it will be fine Tohru!" She said "yes I will try and try!" I smiled she's probably not going to be mean but as long as she tries.

Later it was time to get measured for our costumes. Ayame came In and he said "I'm going to need you to reveal everything about yourselves! Or at least your measurements!" Yuki sighed and he said "you really did come ... brother." Everyone else in the room said "Brother?!" Ayame said "Oh! But of course you requested my assistance and as you surely know I am a man of my words!" I rolled my eyes at him. And Yuki said "you do know staff and students are only allowed on campus." Ayame said dramatically as always "I will always find a way for you because my love for you shall conquer all!"

Mine pulled out a paper and said "this also helps." It was a paper that said "okay" Yuki said "how'd you get that?" Ayame said "indeed! With the principals approval no one can deny our divine right to be here! Shall we begin Mine?!" Mine said "Right Away Boss!"

She came straight over to me and said "oh hey again! It's so nice to see you here!" I said "thanks for coming to help." Some girls asked "uh do you know her Honda?" I said "yup." Mine then went off scaring other girls about fashion. Uotani and Hana came over and Mine started talking about fashion again and clothes. She asked Hana what she would like her dress to look like and Hana said "pure black." Mine seemed to like the idea... a lot!

We were later practicing again when Tohru again couldn't do her part because it made her sad. So the girl that was In charge of the script said "you know what?! If the people don't match the script we will just have to change it!" She had a menacing look in her eyes as she ripped up the script. A boy said "wait up you can't just change the story!" Uotani said "uh yeah is that even allowed?" She said "yeah the other class changed the story of Mito Komon! They changed the guys to badass girls who beat people up!" Me and Uotani's eyes sparkled if only we could do something like that.

Tohru said "oh if your changing the script could you maybe make the prince uh... less prince like it would be easier on Kyo and maybe he'd actually show up to rehearsals." The girl said "yeahhh..." I signed I just know this is going to be a train reck. Yuki said "he would go look for Kyo. I had to leave rehearsal early due to Student Council. So hopefully I know my lines by the end of this...

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed sorry for any spelling errors!

Also just a little side note please if you don't like my writing style or it's confusing to you don't continue to comment bad things I will try harder to write better but I am not a professional writer.

And I will try to post as often as I can!:)