Feild trip

Today we had our class field trip I was pretty excited to go sightseeing and eat all the food! We were in the bamboo forest Tohru said " This bamboo forest is so amazing! The autumn leaves are beautiful." Hana said "yes they are. In fact they have inspired me to write a haiku."

I said "well let's hear it." She said "My very educated mother just served us noodles." I sighed while Uotani and Kyo told her that it wasn't one and Tohru said "Oh let me try one! Please excuse my dear aunt sally!" I sighed once again while Hana praised her and once again Kyo and Uotani got annoyed at them.

Uotani said "I don't know if this is the type of place you wanna go to with a bunch of people. Sorta ruins the atmosphere ya know." Yuki said "you realize it wouldn't be much of a class trip without the class here for it." Hana sighed and said "it's torture not being able to eat all that I wish. I want some herring soba." Kyo said "you love your food." Uotani jumped on my shoulders and had hands placed on Tohru and Hana and said "Tell ya Ladies we'll plan another trip here just for us girls though!"

Hana said "sounds wonderful." Tohru said "yes next time let's spend more time looking at the temples." I said "yeah I wanna look around more!" Uotani said "well do whatever we want." Hana chimed in and said "maybe even witness a murder!" Yuki sighed and said "they watch to much tv."

I remember last night when Yuki brought up the trip Kyo and Tohru totally forgot about it! The look on their faces was hilarious! At least I remembered so I planned most of Tohru's stuff that she would need so she wouldn't be overwhelmed but Kyo had to fend for himself. Good thing Yuki reminded me a couple days before or I would have been in the same position.

I was standing next to Yuki when I heard some boys whispering about the new couple's that have become on this trip. One said "why do so many people get together on these things?" Hana said "it's the mood." Dramatic tears left their eyes as they dramatically said "I want in on that!"

I suddenly heard some boys whispering behind me I heard on say "just go ask her while she's alone!" I looked next to me and Yuki was looking at something I shrugged. I saw this boy run up to me and he said "uh y/n can I uh talk to you over here?" He was pointing to a secluded area. I said "uh sure why?" He said "please just come!" I nodded and followed him.

Uotani POV
I was talking with the girls when I realized Y/n was gone! HUH WAS SHE GETTING CONFESSED TO! I said "now that I think of it where is y/n?!?!?" Tohru and Yuki looked around while the boys ran off to look and I ran too while Hana just followed and so did Tohru and Yuki from behind we stopped and peered around the corner and saw a boy talking to her.

Back to y/n POV
I was there with the boy and he said "I really like you! Will you please go out with me!" I was shocked I said "uhhh I'm sorry but I can't. I uh I just can't." He suddenly got down on his hand and knees and bowed to me I stepped back as I heard laughing from behind me it was Uotani I sent her a glare and she shut her mouth and gave me an innocent smile I also saw Yuki there his face had a slight smirk knowing I would reject the boy because of him.

I looked back at the boy who was sobbing and he tried to hug me but I grabbed the back of his shirt and held him up and said "I was trying to be nice take it and leave me alone." He whimpered and ran away while Uotani was whooping about how cool I was while Hana put some food to my face and said "eat you deserve it." I took a bite while other boys who were there stood in shock at how brutal I was. And Tohru also told me I was to mean to him if only she knew I literally have a boyfriend.

Later on we were walking and me and Hana were sharing some dango more like she was feeding me as we walked to the souvenir shops! Once I was in a shop I went looking for some stuff to get Machi because she said she didn't want anything but I still wanted to get her something. After looking I only found this cute bracelet for me but I still didn't know what to get for Machi she doesn't talk much I wouldn't know what she likes.

Later Yuki was talking about how Manabe was mad at him because he had to wake him up while I just laughed because Manabe is dramatic as always. Tohru was looking at the deer while I was inspecting it's antlers such weird things to have on a head. Suddenly a deer came up to Uotani and she said "sorry pal buffets closed we gotta move on." Hana said "such docile creatures." Kyo said "it because people feed them."

Hana and Uotani said "there's an idea!" Uotani had a snack in her hand as she clicked her tongue saying "here boy come on. Come on." Kyo said "I'm pretty sure I'm gonna regret asking but what the hell are you doing gangster girl." I said "sometimes it takes them awhile for an animal to warm up." Hana said "mhm definitely." Kyo yelled "you know I can hear you!"

Suddenly a deer came up and sniffed Tohru's bag she was trying to hold it up so I went over and grabbed it holding out of reach for her. I was only a bit taller than her though but I worked. I said "what did you get?" She said "some stuff to make something," I said "ohh." I still had no idea what she meant though.

She said "have you thought of any souvenirs?" I said "hmm I'm not sure I got one for Me I just need one for Machi." Tohru said "just get her something cute I'm sure she will like it!" I said "I'm not sure if machi is the type to like cutesy stuff." She nodded while I was in thought should I even get myself anything else just some food!

I was looking at the souvenir shop again to look at snacks because I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't get some food. I was still a bit upset I couldn't find anything for Machi when I saw Yuki standing with Manabe and Kimi I saw the leaves floating around them that's it I will give her one of those beautiful leaves! I looked around I wanted to find the most beautiful one it was a big orange one it was a bit uneven but it was still beautiful.

When were were back at school I walked up to Machi in the student council room and said "here I know it's not much but I got you this leaf there was so many of them floating around and I saw this one and it was the most beautiful it's not perfect but it's really pretty!" She looked at me and took the leaf with the smallest smile ever but it was the first I have seen off of her. She said a small thanks as she looked at it.

Later when we were home I saw Tohru making some stuff out of clay she said "uh hey could you lend me a hand?" I smiled and went over she was painting some Zodiac figures she made with clay I made and painted the rat, Horse,sheep, rabbit and the tiger Zodiacs while Tohru did the others. I smiled as I watched her make the cat bigger and more detailed than the rest. She really cares for him but I don't think she realizes it yet.

Hope you enjoyed sorry for not posting for awhile finals week is coming up and I am freaking out lol.
Love you hope you are having a great day.😙💕