IM SO SORRY AHHHH

A/n so Yuki won!!! From now on I will be continuing this and y/n will have a relationship with Yuki and Tohru will have one with Kyo! Sorry if this isn't what you wanted but I hope you still continue to read!

I was walking home with Yuki, Tohru decided to go ahead of us and leave early. I was talking about my day to Yuki as he listened he didn't talk much but he always listens to my random rants. Once we got home I said "we are home!" I skipped over to the dining room and I saw a woman there.

She automatically freaked out till Toruh said something quietly to her and she basically calmed down in an instant and said "Y-Yuki you are begging to resemble you older brother so much." Yuki them turned around in an instant and said "we're done here." She freaked out and said "Did I say something to make you mad at me!??!!?!!" Yuki face and icy glare and said "not. at. all." I sweat dropped he basically hates his brother lol I guess.

All I heard after that was yells of apologizing from the woman it was kinda comical. Kyo then walked in and she freaked out once again till she froze like before and said "I'm so happy for you!" Kyo said "huh why?" She said "because you and Yuki are living under the same roof you must be becoming great friends!" Yuki and Kyo both yelled " Like Hell We Are!"

I busted out laughing I couldn't take it anymore this girl is great! She then said "imsosorrysomeobeaduselessasmeshouldntveabketovenearyouimunworthytoveinyourhome!!!" (Translation I'm so sorry somebody as useless as me should be able to be near you I'm unworthy to be in your home!!!)

She went to run away when Tohru bumped into her oh wait poof or maybe him? They transformed into a monkey. The plot thickens I popped up almost magically in the corner with pop corn as I continued to watch the shit show that was happening yelling apologizing it starting to get good love me some drama!

Later on they told us that Rit-Chan is actually male. Tohru asked "so uh why do you dress like a girl?" I lightly smacked the back of her head and said "sorry you don't have to tell if you don't want to." Rit-Chan quickly said "oh no sorry oh sorry it's fine!" I smiled at him.

He said "they have always just made me feel so secure. Once I started wearing them I felt a new type of peace one I started I couldn't dream of stopping!" I smiled I thought it was nice he was finding a way to express himself I just hope people aren't being yo hard on him because of it.

Shigure said "why don't you guys change out of your clothes and get comfortable and come back." I jumped up I hated the uniforms so stiff I bolted out and looked through my clothes and saw my favorite big shirt my eyes lit up like I saw god. I put on some shorts one my big shirt he'll yeah so comfy!

I went down and saw a girl writing a note and I saw a noose on the tree just normal everyday stuff right? I was sitting down in the dining room watching as Shigure's editor was crying for joy seeing that Shigure actually did his job. Then I saw it all happen in slowmo the tea cups flipped the hot liquid flipping through the air small droplets fell from the sky followed by a big wave of brown liquid fell into the papers.

Well shit fuck•-•

I then saw his editor trying to clean the liquid off the papers as her if her life depended on it as Yuki examined it. Rit-Chan bolted out the building leaving a trail of apology's I then followed out I gotta see what happens next it almost like a show!

I then saw him at the top of the building basically saying a suicide note out loud as well all watched as some tried to yell at him to get down Tohru was totally freaking out so she ran upstairs I followed. We were both on the roof I followed cautiously as Tohru did a great speach until she slipped. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back up as I lost my balance helping her as I slid with a room tile but I quickly caught myself so I didn't fall. Sheesh!

Tohru gasped as Yuki yelled "be careful!" And Kyo and Shigure gasped I breathed a quiet breath of relief me and Tohru didn't fall. After Tohru speech it finally calmed him down to not jump off. I went down and Yuki convinced me that he would check me for any wounds.

I followed him to his room as he saw a small cut on my knee I said "it fine really Yuki." He shook his head and used the first aid kit to patch up my knee and I smiled at him. He blushed a small bit I almost didn't notice it. After that I left his room and saw Shigure had Tokoyaki! I jumped over as I heard the two crazy's yelling at him to get his work finished. I quickly opened my mouth as I saw Shigure look up and put I piece in my mouth. I begged him for more as he said "only if you feed me a piece my sweet y/n!"

I rolled my eyes and threw a piece in his mouth as I took the rest and ran upstairs to avoid him taking it back.

Later that night Tohru told me all about how cute Rit-Chan and Shigures editor stalker-Chan hit it off I smiled knowing that they would be good together both chaotic and suicidal if that's not love then I don't know what is!

Hope you enjoy sorry for spelling errors!😄sheesh it's late for me go YALL I have school tomorrow 😟😢😔😕😨😰☹️😞😣😖😫😭😩😠😡😐😧😦😬😵🤮🤧😷🥴🤢🤕👿💀😾🖕
Anyways Bye.