Cute Tiger

I am sorry for not posting for not posting for awhile

Anyways back to the story.

I was walking down the street in the rain I love the rain. I saw a small tiger wait a what?! It's a tiger cub! I went over and picked it up it was asleep. I took off my hoodie and wrapped the cub in it I would be fine. I was walking till I saw Yuki And Tohru standing there but then I saw Haru walk up to them I also walked up and said "so I found a tiger today. No big deal."

Haru and Yuki looked over quickly and Haru said "I was looking for her this is Kisa Soma." Tohru said "oh my I can't believe I get to meet the tiger spirit!" She went to go pet her when she was bitten I wanted to laugh when Tohru fell back. Yuki quickly went over.

Once we were back home I bandaged Toruh up and Shigure said "she is Mute." I was a bit shocked Haru said "because of bullies Kisa went mute she couldn't handle it anymore." He was cut off by the Tiger Kisa biting him he calmly said "ow that hurt." He also said "your mom has been worried and so have I when you ran away." Kisa quickly let go and ran away Tohru freaked out I said "patch him up I will go get her calm down I'm here." She quickly sat down and went to Haru's arm while I walked out.

I walked out and pound the kitty laying on the side of the house I said "hey Kisa I am here." She jumped a little and I said "it's ok we can just sit here no need to talk." When a woman came up and said "Kisa I was worried why did you run why make it hard for me and everyone else why Kisa?" "Why didn't you tell me what was happening with the bullies."

I said "she can't tell it's to hard my sister was bullied she didn't tell me till after awhile she was afraid of what me and my mom would say about her. I wasn't there to protect her till after she told me. She was afraid and I was sad she didn't tell me I didn't understand but now I do. She didn't want to seem weak but I didn't see her as that I saw her as brave for telling. She wanted to be told it was going to be alright she wanted someone to talk to and I was that person. I protected her then and I will do it now and that's what I will do for Kisa if she wants."

Her mother was speech less just sitting there tearing up. A poof of smoke came up and there she was Kisa tears in her eyes. Her small hands grabbing my hand and putting it on her face. I smiled at the small girl.

Later Kisa was decided to stay at the house for awhile for some time to relax. I was with Kisa in me and Toruhs room with Yuki Tohru said she had something to do downstairs plus Kisa would look like she was going to cry if I tried to leave.

I was there with Kisa's head on my lap while I was playing with her hair to help her sleep when Yuki said "I hope you don't mind being her pillow." I said "not at all she's so precious." Yuki said "you know Kisa is lucky." I was a bit confused so I bummed a small hmm and then his head fell onto my shoulder. I stiffened a bit but slowly relaxed with both of them sleeping on me now.

It has been three days with Kisa here and she will not leave my side I'm not complaining she is absolutely adorable! Sometimes if I'm in the shower she will go with Toruh but comes back right after. I almost feel like a mother but this is as close as I will probably get.

Tohru was doing the laundry so I decided to do the dishes ugghhh hate the dishes! I saw Kisa follow me and Kyo turned to us and said "that must get annoying." I quickly turned to look at Kisa and I gave her a big hug and almost yelled "I Love You!" To her.

Then I said " oh yeah Tohru wanted me to ask you if you wanted anything special for dinner." She stayed quiet as I expected the Kyo cut the silence and said I'm an annoyed voice "you can at least tell us what you want to eat so you don't starve!" I glared at him and said in a sing song voice "shut it kyooo." And Shigure pushed his head down. Tohru then came down and decided to play a game to decide dinner and it was...... Eggs and Chives!

Kyo said " I feel personally attacked." I started laughing while Tohru tried to apologize but it was to funny.

Later on I was at school and Momiji said "Kisa can stay at Shi-Chan's forever! She will have to leave soon." Tohru said "yeah her mom called earlier so I think all will be good." I knew of the call but didn't know exactly what she said. Momiji said "so I think all with Kisa and her Mutti will be fine! I'm so glad!" I smiled at them both so pure.

Momiji started talking about how Kisa was bullied for her looks all I was thinking about was how do you run middle schoolers lives at this age maybe tell their mom I would sure as hell whoop their ass. I also wanted Kisa to know that it is ok to feel this way but if anyone else is mean to her big mama y/n is coming to play I have dealt with Tohru's bullies my whole life this time I probably won't have to beat them up tho I don't wanna go to jail quite yet.

Later on I was walking home from work I may or may not have been harder on the kids in class because they all were around the age of Kisa and may have possibly been her bully. What you never know! I was walking when I hear a small voice say "Hey y/n!" I looked down and saw Kisa it was amazing her voice so cute to match her cute little face. I ran over and swiped her up hugging her almost crying with how happy I was to see her talk.

Later on that night I was with Kisa in the kitchen and I sat her down and said "Kisa I here by declare if you need me to deal with any bullies of yours you can call me when ever I will deal with them! And also you can call me if you just wanna hang out i am always down for that as well." She giggled at me while I was making a salute stance to her. I heard Kyo laughed at me from the side I glared at him and cracked my knuckles and said "Kisa would you like a demonstration of what I would do to the bullies?"

She looked confused till I pounced on Kyo rubbing my knuckles into his head giving him a noogie. He yelled at me to stop when you could hear Shigure laughing at us and Tohru and Kisa were stifling their laughter. Once I throughly messed up Kyos head I let him go then gave him a forehead flick. Shigure was still doing his annoying loud laugh while we all looked at him. 😐😐😐😐😐

Later on we watched as Kisa left for her first day back at school from her break. I felt so proud of her for being so brave with all the Soma family has been through I'm proud of all of them.

Hope you liked please vote! Sorry for any misspellings!