"You got lucky next time you won't be so lucky he left as quickly as he came.

"Nicki." Michael ran into to room and looked at the carnage in shock.

"Baby girl what happened." I started to cry I couldn't speak all he could do is hold while I cried at that moment I never felt so more alone.

Sky POV

"Mani I'm sorry ok I love you I promise we'll have sex later but I really have to go baby." Normani has really been pushing me to have sex with her she want a family but I be damn if I'm giving her a baby I don't care if I have to pretend to be her long lost fiancé I hate kids children is not in my future I don't even like that I have to pretend to like that little brat of hers.

"Baby I just want to be able to start our family." She kiss my lips.

"Mani baby I know but where engaged I would like to no be pregnant when I get married I want to fit in my dress baby." I reasoned.

"Ok baby I'm sorry I didn't see it your way." Thank you finally.

"It's ok."

"Mommy mommy." My little angel ran into the room.

"Yes baby." I bent down to her eye level.

"There a man at the door."

"A man at the door baby what did I tell you about going to the door." I told her we know she not aloud to open the door for anyone unless one of us is with her.

"I'm not aloud unless you or mama is with me."

"That right now why would you do that?" Mani  her

"You and mommy was arguing again." She had the most sadist face I ever seen.

"Baby mama and I were not arguing we were having a disagreement there a big difference ok." I didn't want it to seem like Normani and was having problems in outlet relationship.

"Ok so you not going to leave mama and I." That's really broke my heart I differently need to get out of this situation they're making have feeling for them.

"Oh baby I will never leave you ok I promise." I kissed her little cheek.

"Baby girl we are a family we are always going to be together."

"Ok mama."

"Well that was a nice family moment." I felt a dark presence enter the room. I look up to see a man standing in the door he seem to have to weird vibe to him.

"I'm sorry who are you and what are you doing in my house?" Normani stood up and push Aria and I behind her.

"My apologies I'm Idris I'm Deyani grandfather."Damn it I didn't even know she had a grand father I really got to play this off fucking Rihanna.

"Well hello it's nice to meet you I didn't know her grandfather was living." Wait so Normani never met him either.

"Well I was a way on business for a couple of year humanitarian work I couldn't come home I'm Micheal farther by the way." He stuck his hand out to shake Mani's.

"Oh is my dad with you I would love to talked to him."

"No babygirl I just got back I had to come see you first with everything that's had happened." Concern flash in his eyes.

"Are you my grandpa." Aria ask as she peeked around my legs.

"Yes baby I am your granpapa and what's your name princess."

"My name is Aria."

"That a beautiful name you know your name after my wife your great grandma."

"I am."

"Yeah Aria Nolle if she was here today I know she would have loved you."

"Is she with God in heaven."

"Yes she is baby."

"I just find it hard to believe that you never knew anything." Normani voice was laced with supposition and to be honest I feel here.

"Well me and her parents had a falling out 10 years ago so I got all my information form my wife on my family sadly she passed 6 years ago so yes I was out of the loop I came back to reconcile with them I need my family back." His story seem believable since Nicki and Michael never spoke of Michael parents and that I only know Deyani grandmother and father form Nicki side.

"Ok well me and this little one is about to go bake cookies so you two can catch up." Normani picked Aria up then peck my lips before walking out.

"Ok it's was nice meeting you Normani and you to little princess." Idris smiled.

"Bye grandpa."

"So." I didn't really know how to start this conversation.

"Aww snookums  you acting like you don't remember your own pop pop." He smiled at me.

"I'm sorry pop pop but my memory's is terrible since my accident." I confessed.

"That's understandable how about we go for a walked to catch up like how we used to do when you was about your daughter age. It was no harmed of going right.

"Sure why not." Normani and I had this trail behind our house so I took him on that he talk to me about all the thing he use to do with all of his grandchildren and why he had to leave and why he didn't come back sooner when Deyani was kidnapped.

"I want to say sorry about not being their for you snookums I'm a terrible grandfather." He spoke as he held my hand.

"No your not it was something you had to do I understand."

"I just got one question."  He stop as we came to a cliff.

"Sure what is it."

"Where the hell is my real granddaughter." It felt like the wind was knock out of me how dose he know.

"W-what are you talking about." I stuttered fuck get it together Sky.

"Don't play dumb with me little girl where the fuck is my granddaughter my real granddaughter.

"I am your granddaughter."

"Bitch you must think I'm stupid I know your not her your a shape shifter a very good indeed I smell it on you you may have every one else fooled but you don't have me now where the fuck is Deyani." He grab my neck applying pressure I felt his crawls sinking into my skin.

"Answer me now please." He screamed

"I'm your granddaughter please." I begged.

"Trust if you where your wife would be able to feel the pain your experience right know she would know your in danger that your close to death but yet she not here and why is that know you got one last chance to tell me the where is Deyani."

"Ri-Riannah." I slowly blacked out.

Idris POV

That bitch I had a feeling it was her she would do anything for power and me that she would use my family to make me come out of hiding my own daughter yes Deyani is special not because she and omega but because she possessed the Siva powers one true of a kind the kind that can wipe out the entire human race and start back the ancient wars of Vampires vs Werewolves.

About 40 years ago I was in my prime I was the superior head wolve of my pack destant for my father's thrown until I met a women she was buetiful I feel in love with her she was my lover but we was forbidden to be with each other she was a princess vampire but I didn't care I love her when my father got wind of this he flew in rage a war starting bodies started dropping of vampire an werewolves alike.

Now this bitch has the only thing that I care about she will pay for this I have to make a call to the only person who can get to her...

Remember to vote and comment on your favorite part ✌🏾