Chapter 49

Today I finally have some good form my lawyer I am officially divorce form Victoria trifling ass I can finally move forward with my life for my family they way it should have always been form the being. I walked into the house to see my baby washing some dishes."

"Hey baby."

"Hey love." She called over her shoulder.

"So I have good news." I really couldn't hold my excitement.

"Oh really what's that."

"I am officially divorce."

"She sign that paper." Deyani wasn't looking at me but I can see a worry look on her face.

"Yes know you have all of me fully we can now start our family." I wrap my arms around her kissing the side of her neck."

"Baby I have a meeting I can't right now." She brush me off her.

"Baby we haven't had sex." I voice which was true we haven't had sex since the whole Bryshere incident.

"Baby everything isn't about sex ok now I got to go." She walked out the house.

Nicki POV

I was currently sitting in my house when I hear a knock at the door.

"Juju get the door for me." I yelled at my assistant I have been real busy planning on telling my children how Kenneth and I are now married I'm officially Mrs Petty I really don't know how they going to take it especially Deyani all she know is the good side of my marriage with her father she been wanting to spend time together with us both but it's something different about my baby I can put my finger on it.

"Umm nicki there's a Idris at the door." My heart stop no he can't be here we banished him form our lands how did he get here let alone at my fucking door step.

"Don't let him in and call Michael."

"It's a little to late for that." His voice still to this day gives me chills.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see my daughter now where is she?" He got another thing coming if her think he's getting my baby.

"She not your daughter." I voice I slowly stood up walking behind my chair giving us some distance between one another.

"Now Onika we both know about what we produce that night back in Cancun when my son was off being a father to his other children now where is my daughter." His voice boom through out the house.

"Who the hell is you." A saw Kenny walked into the room sizing up Idris like he ready to box's."

"Nicki who is this clown." He laugh he had this sinister laugh that my my skin crawl.

"H-He my husband Kenny."

"You left my son huh." He smirked at me he had a way of making me feel small where ever he was in my presence.

"Why the fuck are you in my house bruh!" Kenny yelled.

"I got your bruh mother fucker." Next thing you know Idris lunch himself on top of Kenny and clawed at is neck removed is whole esophagus blood was everywhere.

"No Kenny." I screamed.

"I not going to ask you again I Nicki where my daughter!" She stood up moving closer to me.

"I don't know ok just get out."

"Bitch you know you kept me away form her for too long." He now stood tall in front of me.

"Now tell me Nicki  where is our child." He grab me by my neck he was anything but gentle.

"Nicki." I heard micheal called.