xiaojun

"what the hell is his problem? can't a girl be friends with other guys but is still loyal?" yixuan said through the phone.

"i mean—" hana said before getting cut off.

"oh wait give me a sec, hendery just texted..."

"please don't read it aloud, you have the tendency to do that," hana said before yixuan was out of the camera screen.

"oh shit so sorry hendery wants to call," yixuan said.

"oh okay."

hana ended the call abruptly without letting yixuan say bye. she was pissed but she didn't want to be pissed. she understands that couples need time together but she thought that it was rude. hana didn't have a chance to properly let her heart out and yixuan kept on interrupting her.

she stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen to get some ice cream. she had 3 tubs of vanilla, chocolate and chocolate chip ice cream in her freezer. she took one out and returned to the couch, scooping some ice cream with a large spoon.

just as she switched on her tv to watch some netflix shows, she got a call.

"hi, is this miss han?" the caller asked.

"yes this is miss han, who's this?" she replied.

"hi i'm doctor chan, your mother is in the icu right now after an accident and she's in critical condition at this moment," doctor chan explained.

"oh."

"she's in the neo city hospital right now," the doctor added.

she was speechless. not wow speechless, just not sure what to say. she hasn't been in contact with her mother since after she graduated from high school. they had a huge fight and hana had done the dumbest thing ever, packing her things and leaving home. her father was useless, he only sided his wife even if she's in the wrong.

but deep inside, hana still loved her mother and father. she regretted leaving home. she did thought of going back home to apologise but was to embarrass to do so. when she got together with jaehyun, she did want to tell her mother but it would be out of the blue.

if anyone, including jaehyun, asks about her parents, she'll avoid it. she will at any cost.

"okay..." she said before ending the call and staring at the white wall.

she didn't know if she should go or not. she's too embarrass to face the two again after 2 years of not talking to them.

one thing to know is that she still loved her parents and to think that she could lose her mother pained her. it pained her to the point she couldn't move. her vision started to get blurry and she felt a few drops of water on her hand.

she brought her hands up to her eye level and realised that she was shaking. her heart started pounding rapidly, as if it was going to jump out of her chest at any point.

she heard the ringing of her phone and looked down to where her phone was. jaehyun was calling. as she stared at her phone screen, her head started to ring. like on the inside. she could hear it inside. she looked up from her phone and back to the wall and everything was tilting.

she heard a knock and tried to stand up to open the door only to fall back down on the ground due to dizziness.

as the knocking of the door continued, her heart was rapidly pounding. she was breathing heavily every second. she turned her focus away from the door and back to herself.