mark

johnny put down his phone and stuffed his face with some fries that nct 127 had ordered at the 5th floor dorm.

"johnny hyung, what happened?" mark asked.

"oh nothing, just something personal."

"you sure?" haechan asked to confirm.

"mhm."

johnny and jaehyun made eye contact as they were sitting opposite each other and johnny signalled him to go to the kitchen.

"i'm making coffee, i'll be right back," johnny said before leaving to the kitchen.

jaehyun then stood up to go to the bathroom. he then made his way to the kitchen to find johnny actually making coffee.

"do you want some?"

"mm sure."

"is that what you wanted to talk to me?" jaehyun asked.

johnny stayed silent for awhile while making coffee, jaehyun waiting for an answer.

"why didn't you say goodbye to hana just now? and why did you enter my room looking all pissed?"

"oh."

"i... nevermind. i don't think i want to share," jaehyun added.

"well, at least talk to her. i saw how hurt she got when you didn't say goodbye to her," johnny advised him.

"i understand that you don't want to share but if you're facing some problems and it's about you and hana, i really think you guys should talk it out instead of leaving her clueless and making her overthink. she cannot read people's minds, jaehyun. talk to her," johnny added.

"i just need to confirm certain things before talking to her," jaehyun replied, johnny looking up to him.

"huh?"

"some staff told me that she's been getting too close to... chanyeol hyung," jaehyun explained himself, slightly whispering to johnny.

johnny stopped stirring the coffee and let out a laugh, making jaehyun confused.

"i thought you were being a dick. you're just jealous, that's cute," johnny commented, making jaehyun stare at him in pure disbelief.

"they're just friends jaehyun. she's been working for Prada for so long and he's a Prada ambassador," he added.

"if you want a confirmation, you can ask her yourself," johnny said as he finished making the coffee.

"remember to text or call hana. she's probably pissed at you for not texting her. i know you've been avoiding your phone after looking at it once and i assume it was because hana texted."

jaehyun stood still, rethinking whatever he did as johnny left the kitchen, handing a cup of coffee to jaehyun before entering the room with the others.

jaehyun took out his phone and opened their chat. he stared at it, making a decision.

i mean i should trust my own girlfriend right... the staff saw the two together, but johnny hyung has a point. they've probably been friends even before we got together... i don't know who she liked before i confessed so that's hard to know... okay okay. talk to her.