hi there :D

hi there! this is my first published book so i apologise if it sucks😭

i would like to emphasise that i own the storyline and the characters that i made up.

i accept feedback but if you go overboard to criticise me then might as well stop reading my book okay :D again, this is my first book so i know it sucks.

the title of each chapter has nothing to do with the plot btw! it's just in the form of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on. (i was following age order.)

(like the first chapter is called taeil because he's the oldest (number 1 in nct) and the 23rd chapter, if there's ever going to be 23 chapters, will be called jisung because he's the youngest; number 23 in nct.)

btw, don't focus much on the timeline. i just add things to the storyline that can make sense. i can add things like jcc from 2019 then suddenly go to contents from 2020.

if you don't understand then read the book, i've added a jcc content from 2018 then i moved on to an info that came out in 2019/2020.

oh and i'm still studying so i apologise for very delay/late updates! pls understand, my studies kind of suck now and writing is one of the way to relieve my stress. again, so sorry for late updates.

also, i have to read more to improve my writing so that'll also contribute to late updates okay!

i did not proofread because this girl cannot bother to reread everything when she has unfinished work and more chapters to write😁👍🏻

okay hope you'll have a great time reading this book. i do encourage you guys to give me feedback :DD

okay peace

and

scream

asap