taeyong

Hana got up at around 8:15am and she had to rush to get ready. She quickly went to take a shower and picked out an outfit that doesn't need to be ironed.

She wore a black pants and a black and purple vest. She then wore a button flannel as an outerwear. She also wore her black bucket hat after tying her hair into a ponytail.

She quickly put her things in her sling bag and rushed to the kitchen. When she looked at the clock, it was already 8:45am. She wanted to make her own coffee but after seeing the time, she decided to buy it at the cafe downstairs. So she quickly went to the cafe and queued up, waiting for her turn.

She kind of regretted it. There were a lot of people and it's too late to go back up and make her own coffee. She looked at her wristwatch and it's already 9am.

me:
peach
i'm at a cafe right now
i'm buying coffee so you'll have to wait for me

peach🍑:
oh okay
where? i want coffee too
johnny wants coffee too

me:
just downstairs, the one nearby the entrance
okay i'll buy for you
what do you guys want?

peach🍑:
okay i want ice americano with 8 extra shots
johnny wants
actually nvm, we're going there
our order is too complicated

me:
huh😐
oh okay

Hana waited and finally it was her turn. While she was ordering, she heard people talking and whispering loudly. She also saw some recording on their phones so she turned around and saw Jaehyun and Johnny with their manager at the side counter. The cafe opened a new counter just for the two of them. Idols' privilege.

They ordered whatever they wanted and she got my coffee. Hana walked towards their manager and asked him where she should wait for them and he said that she could wait here with them. Hana stood beside their manager and played my phone, acting as if she is not friends with Jaehyun, while waiting for the both of them to get their drinks.

After sometime, Hana felt someone poking her and realised it was Jaehyun. Well, he did it subtly. Johnny was behind Jaehyun. The customers were still recording them so their manager told the three of them to leave quickly.

After leaving the cafe, Hana said, "Well, here comes rumours now."

"Don't worry, we know how to handle it," Johnny said as they made their way to their car.

"Thank god you wore a bucket hat, I don't think anyone got your face on camera," Jaehyun stated.

"Literally, that's the main reason why I wore a bucket hat," Hana replied.

They got in the car, Johnny sitting at the back while Hana and Jaehyun sat together in front. While their manager was driving the car, Hana got to talk to the two guys and got to know a little more about Johnny.

While they were on their way to the place, Johnny switched on some of their songs on the radio like black on black, yestoday and so on. Much to his surprise, Hana knew the lyrics to most of the songs he played because Johnny suggested to play relay singing.

While Hana was enthusiastically singing and dancing to a verse from Boss, Johnny was hyping her up and Jaehyun was laughing at how enthusiastic she was and how well the both of them are bonding. Johnny then took out his phone and recorded Hana dancing and singing.