The Warriors Three and Lady Sif...

Start from the beginning

His hand tightened over my thigh making me gasp.

You are just imagining it around your neck, or perhaps...his hand slipped further up my leg, my eyes widened in shock.

Bucky smirked at me from across the table trying to stifle a laugh, he knew exactly what was going on. Tony raised his eyebrows at me about to speak when we were interrupted.

"Lady Y/N?" Fandral's smooth voice sounded behind me. I turned in my seat to meet his gentle smile, trying to hide exactly how flustered I was. "I would like to introduce you to the others, if you are interested of course?" He held his hand out to me, hoping I would accept.

I smiled at Loki as I took Fandral's hand, "It would be a pleasure Fandral." With that I pushed myself off the seat, forcing Loki to retreat his hand. His eyes followed me as Fandral escorted me to the other table.

What a dangerous game you are playing Pet. You do realise you are playing with fire?

I looked over my shoulder winking at him, Oh Baby, if it doesn't burn a little then what's the point in playing?

I heard a sexy chuckle escape his lips, which had me biting my lip as we approached the table.

"Warriors, Lady Sif. I would like you to meet Lady Y/N, the friend Thor talks so highly of!" Fandral beamed to them.

"Also Loki's Soulmate. I see you are marked." Lady Sif gestured to my arm.

I straightened my back holding myself tall, "That I am, and I could think of nothing better. Is there a problem?" I stared at her.

A smile spread across her lips, "Damn Thor was right. Feisty indeed! Welcome to the family Y/N." She stood off her chair, beaming at me before engulfing me in a hug. I felt my body relax as they all cheered out raising their glasses to me.

With that I sat with them and listened to their stories of great battles they had faced together. Volstagg was a mountain of a man with red wildly untamed hair and a beard that looked like fire.

Hogun was smaller, with jet black hair pulled into a tight ponytail. His beard neatly in a single braid, secured by a piece of leather. He was a lot quieter than Volstagg and Fandral.

Lady Sif was stunning, with long flowing dark hair, full lips and the most glorious hazel eyes. I was surprised Thor hadn't snatched her up. She seemed perfect for him.

Fandral was definitely the charmer of the group. He had blonde short hair, swiped neatly to the side. It was noticeable he was much more groomed looking, clearly taking pride in his appearance. Probably to charm the ladies. He was blatantly flirting with me at the table on a few occasions and I could do nothing but laugh at his attempts. He was a handsome looking man, but he was no Loki.

As if on queue Loki appeared at the table, placing a kiss on my cheek, forcing Fandral to retreat back to allow room for his body to reach around me.

"If I may Gentlemen, Lady Sif. I wish to spend some time with my Love." He stood back holding his arm out to me to take.

I smiled to them, "Lady Sif, I'm holding you to your word. After breakfast tomorrow?"

She smiled, "Just don't injure yourself tonight!" The table erupted into laughter as Loki escorted me from the dining hall.

The Palace halls glowed, with the light from the lanterns that flickered scattered along the walls.

"Care for a little adventure?" Loki bent down to whisper in my ear.

A shiver ran up my spine at the feeling of his warm breath on my neck. "O...okay." I shakily managed to answer him.

"Glorious." With that he diverted us into the gardens and whistled. A few moments later Hades appeared before us, Loki helped me on, placing me in front of him as we took off into the night sky.

Where are we going?

Its a surprise, just wait to you see it. I planned to take you here on a different occasion, but seeing as it may not be here much longer I thought there's no time like the present.

I smiled, but felt a certain sadness wash over me. They could possibly lose their home, or part of it was going to be destroyed. That was certain. Everything that they had built, they may lose friends and even family and apparently they depended on me to save them. How?

The sudden sound of Hades hooves meeting the ground made me come back to my senses. Loki dismounted from behind me, wrapping his hands around my waist and lifting me effortlessly from Hades back.

"Come." His hand enveloped mine, leading me through the dark. I followed suit, flicking my right hand, flames danced instantly upon it.

"No, put it out my love. Wait until you see." He instructed.

I dropped my power obligingly, blinded by the darkness again. I let Loki lead me on forwards, holding tightly to his hand. There were a few stars above us, twinkling in the far off distance, I couldn't help but stare up into the sky.

Loki stopped, pulling me in front of him and resting his chin on top of my head, "Watch Darling. Watch as the night sky comes to life."

His hands wrapped around my waist, holding my body flush against his chest. I sighed in contentment and leant back into him. A few moments later, my breath hitched in my chest.

"Oh my god...."