Chapter 2

*Jongin POV*

Life was so boring lately. Everything was the same. Same friends, same enemies, same school, same everything. Same girls and guys crushing on me. Same girls and guys envying me. Everything is the same and it's boring.

I'm not saying I don't like it. It just bores me. I wouldn't exactly change anything. I like my friends most of the time. And my enemies? They were amusing from time to time, gave me something to smirk about. My school? Not bad. It was giving me opportunities I wanted even though I could get them without having to attend Seoul arts academy for boys.

I come from one of those very well-off families. That's just a fancy way for saying rich. When I was growing up I had pretty much gotten everything I wanted from my parents. Except their time and what not. My mom died in a car crash when I was six years old and my dad was always busy with work. My cousin came over from China to live with us when I was nine and he was eleven. Even though he's older than me he had to redo two years of school that he missed out on while he was away in some other country after his parents both died of cancer. So that left him in my year.

We attended the same school and both wanted the same thing~ to become what we dream. He liked singing and I liked dancing so we both ended up going to the same academy. His name is Lu Han. We don't spend much time together because we don't really share any classes. Only language and History. We're both doing english for our language since we're both fluent in mandarin and korean.

You probably think we're really alike but we're not. We just grew up together for a few years in the same place. He was like a brother to me initially. At the start a lot of people mistook us for a couple. But in our opinion, that's gross.

It was a month since school started and I was lying in bed having woken up. I sat up and looked around the room. Taemin wasn't here so I figured he must've left early. Taemin was my best friend since we were little kids. He both liked the same things and disliked the same things. We were so alike. From how we acted to what we wanted to act like. We were both the same age but he was a few months older. That being said, however, we weren't exactly the same. There was differences here and there.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I picked up my phone and decided to call Taemin just to make sure he didn't get himself in any trouble.

"Yeoboseyo?" He asked on the other end of the phone after I dialed his number.

"Where did you go this morning?" I asked with my voice a little hoarse from just waking up.

"Oh Uhm.. Just out"

"Just out?" I asked. I was beginning to get suspicious. Did he have a girlfriend and didn't tell me?

"Uh~ yeah I-"

"Don't lie to me Tae" I said laughing "who are you with?"

"Minho hyung" he replied after sighing.

"And since when were you interested in playing soccer?"

Minho was on the soccer team. He was the captain but wasn't exactly the best in my opinion.

"Well, we're kind of just going on a walk right now before classes starts"

"Like a date" I said to him grinning into the phone. If he was here he would punch me in the arm. Although it wouldn't hurt and I would just laugh.

"N-no. I just wanted fresh air and he seemed to be here so.."

"Ah okay, well I'm gonna go get ready for class bye, I'll talk to you later"

"Bye" he chuckled and I hung up.