Chapter 4

Previously in chapter 3

Back at Azur Lane base, Takumi was interrogated by NJ and Iowa regarding where he came from and also explained to him more about this world with humans almost extinct because of these hostile aliens so called "Sirens". And then they explained what a shipgirls or Azur Lane was. Takumi found out from their explanations that several factions left the azur lane and created a new alliance called "Crimson Axis". Similar to WW2 Axis and Allied powers except it's shipgirls.

But all changed back to Shizuko place, she was in one of the Crimson Axis places, the Sakura empire. And do the same like Takumi, knowing this world more. And after that Shizuko just knew that she had her phone with her. She pressed the start button but then suddenly the Battleship Izumo engine started. Which makes huge sounds that disturbs other shipgirls. After shizuko turned off the Izumo, She spotted suspicious people just on top of the tree. Nagato ordered Kawakaze to pursue them and wait for the results.

Back to the chapter 4

Sheffield: Looks like we have a job to do.

Edinburgh: What do you think you are going to do, Sheffield!?

Sheffield: We are going to look closer at the ship.

Edinburgh was shocked at what she was going to do.

Edinburgh: But isn't that a bit too risky!? That sudden engine start makes shipgirls around curious about what happened there!

Sheffield: Do it or not. Because there might be something special inside that second Izumo class and also valuable intel.

Edinburgh: F-Fine! But if it's too crowded. Then abandon it, We don't want to blow our cover up.

Sheffield: No promises.

Sheffield and Edinburgh go down from on top of the sakura tree. And they began their walk to that second Izumo class. As they walked through the streets and places, Sheffield and Edinburgh did their best to avoid blowing their cover's up.

Meanwhile with Kawakaze, she was rushing to meet with someone. The shipgirls she just passed through had a little confusion on what Kawakaze was doing. She was seemed to go somewhere else in one of the buildings