Chapter 3

Previously in chapter 2

Takumi awoke on the Arleigh Burke ship's bridge, After he awoke. He'd been introduced from one of the MW Female voices, She tells every guidance and messages to Takumi basics of MW Mechanics Weaponry. And includes Summon And unsummon ship depending which one he wants. After the Guidance from the Voice, he suddenly met with a mysterious girl with a weird name which is USS New Jersey. Reminding him of the WW2 American battleship name, Along with other 2 girls with weird introduction names. The 2 new girls also use the Warship's name. And it's american, Which is USS Iowa and USS Vestal. After the introduction Takumi was escorted by those 2 girls to the interrogation room.

At the same time but in a different location, Shizuko. Another weird introduction where 3 girls shared their names who were also using Imperial Japan Navy names.

Back to the chapter

On the same day, Takumi was escorted by 2 Girls to the interrogation room. While he was going to the interrogation room, he saw many Girls around in this place. And that includes the Port which has many Sunken or survived ships from WW2. Which makes him even more confused because many of them are sunken, And some of them were kept and become museums. Or worse, get scrapped.

And there's also Royal British navy ships here too. Which makes him even more confused or whatever he still can't confirm if british ship was docked in american docked but not in a large scale group. And also some shipgirls have a different outfit and style. Judging from the looks there's also British girl and many more.

And yet a giant question on his head comes in, one thing for sure he missed something which is Crews and workers of this huge naval base. There was no sight of a single worker or even Crews. Not even a single Male has been seen.

Takumi POV

Can't tell if i was in the middle of this base, But this is really a confusing stuff happening. Where are the Crews? Where are the workers? Don't those ships need around ~2000 crew to operate? Yet not a single crew has been seen!? Just what the heck is happening on this base!?

Judging from the base size, what I've seen in their whole map of this base. Probably thousands or less. But again why there's no a single male have been spotted!? Don't tell me I'm the only boi here! Man... I know I wanted a girl for the rest of my life in my teenage years... but I don't expect to live in a place full of girls only... I miss Takeo and that includes my first crush.. Shizuko...

At the time they were still walking toward the interrogation room, Takumi at the moment felt down after what he felt at this time. Iowa and NJ Noticed.

Iowa: *whisper at NJ* What's with him?

NJ: *Whispers back* I don't know either.

Iowa: strange...

Takumi didn't notice their Whisper talks and was still looking down cuz how sad and painfull his feeling is.

A little time skip brought to you by Author still waiting for Shtorm came out to the game

Somewhere inside, probably at the main building on this island, They reached the interrogation room. It was a pinched empty black room with only 1 table and 2 seats and a single light. Takumi is still looking down with a sad face looking. NJ was a bit worried about him but Iowa wasn't.

Iowa: Sis, You interrogate him. I'll be taking notes here.

NJ nods and she goes to open the door for Takumi to get in, She was singal at Takumi to get inside the room. Takumi looked at her Nodded slowly and soon got inside the room and sitted on the seat. NJ was seated on the other side.