Chapter 27: Ava Scoobynatural Adventure

Dean is fighting a giant green dinosaur plushie in a pawn shop)

Dean: Aah! Aah! Uh! Uhh!

Sam jumps in and tackles the dinosaur to the ground. Dean runs over and pours a liquid on the dinosaur while Sam is holding him down.

Dean: Holy oil! (to Sam) Okay, move!

Dean drops a lighter on the dinosaur. The dinosaur roars and thrashes on the ground as it starts to burn. After several seconds it explodes, raining costume parts and stuffing all over the store.

Sam: Oh! Pfft. (blowing his hair out of his eyes)
Dean: Whoa.
Shop Owner: (coming up from where he was hiding behind the store counter behind Sam and Dean and the dinosaur): Is it over?
Sam: Yeah. Yes. Uh, sorry about the mess.
Shop Owner: You boys just took down an evil plushie that was trying to kill me. We're all good.

A man walks into the shop, calling out.

Man: Alan? Everything okay in here?
Alan: (stepping in front of the man to stop his walking further into the shop) Oh, uh, hey, Jay.
Jay: I heard the ruckus next door, and I... What in the...What... holy heck?

Jay looks around at all the stuffing on the floor.

Sam: It -- it was a-a...
Jay: Did they do this?
Sam: No. Naw, it was a... Defective product. Yeah, sometimes the batteries in these...giant stuffed dinosaurs just explode.
Dean (chuckling): Yeah, never buy anything from Mooselyvania.
Sam: Mm. Exactly.
Dean: Mm.
Jay (skeptically): Okay.
Alan: Uh, guys, this is Jay. He's the big man around this neighborhood. Owns practically the whole damn thing -- the Chinese joint, the laundromat.
Sam: Great. Great, great, great. Yeah, that's very cool. Can you guys give us a second?
Alan: Great.
Dean (to Sam): Nice cover.
Sam: What the hell was that? I mean, we rolled into town because people were seeing a lizard monster. And yes, we tracked it back here, but no way did I think we'd end up --
Dean: Killing Barney?
Sam: Yeah.
Dean (grinning): Was pretty satisfying, though, wasn't it? Probably just a cursed object.
Sam: Well, it didn't act like a cursed object. We should probably do some digging.

Jay pops up suddenly next to Sam and Dean.

Jay: Everything all right?

The three eye each other suspiciously.

Dean: Yeah. Yeah, great.
Sam: Yeah. Uh, we were just gonna head out.
Alan: Oh, hold up. You boys saved my life. (gestures around the store)
Anything you want, it's yours.
Sam: We could never. We're -- we're just happy we could help.
Dean: Wait. Uh...anything?
Alan (holds his arms out): Hmm.

Dean leans forward and looks around the store. Sam and Dean starts carrying a large television out of the store, walking past Jay as they reach the door.

Sam: Dean, this is ridiculous.
Dean: Look, giving us this made him feel good, okay?
Sam: Yeah, where are you gonna put this? You...
Dean: I'm the good guy.
(getting annoyed) Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Take it easy!
Sam: What?
Dean: She's delicate!
Sam: She...Pfft.
Dean: Go that way. I'll lead.
Sam: W-what? Yeah. Dean...
Dean: Shh.
Sam: Dude, watch out.

Later Sam reading a book in the Bunker, while Ava was finishing up her schoolwork.

Dean walks into the room behind Sam.

Dean: Hey, what are you doin'?
Sam: Uh, research.
Dean: Okay.
Sam: You know, it's the strangest thing. I-I can't find anything on a-a cursed object that actually physically attacks people.
Dean: Dude, it's over. All right? Be like Elsa -- Let it go.

Ava sighs and Sam turns around in his chair and looks at Dean incredulously.

Sam: "Be like Elsa"?
Dean nods.
Ava: I am never letting you watch another Disney princess movie ever again
Dean: Come here guys. I need to show you something. It's important. Come on.