Chapter 8: You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home

This is like one of my favorite episodes of season 11. I just love how some of the scenes Sam and Dean were being funny in and being a father figure to  Claire and Alex. So I thought why not and write a scene with Dean's actual daughter .

Ava is 16 years old.

This is based on season 11, after the darkness was released. So back in season 10 Dean and Ava have issues about removing the mark, so Ava told Sam she wanted to move in with Jody for a while. I will write a chapter on that too.

Chapter 12:

The Bunker, Main Room.
Sam is sitting at the table. Dean enters..

Dean: Did you catch us a case?
Sam: Uh, no. Get this. Some dude took a picture of a weasel riding a flying woodpecker. Midair. It's kinda nuts.
Dean:  So, I'm guessing there's nothing on the Amara meter either.
Sam: Uh, no. I'm starting to think that God's psycho sister has gone to ground. What about you, you hear from Cas?
Dean: No. He said he was working on something to draw her out, but... it's been radio silence since he was here.
Sam: Yeah. All this quiet's starting to wake me up.

Dean pulls out his takeout food from a bag and places it on the table, looking very excited.

Sam: What the hell is that?
Dean: That? That's the Elvis.
Sam: Elvis?
Dean: Mmm-hmm.

Sam is reaching out to touch it.

Sam: Is that a - ?
Dean: That's a glazed donut.
Sam: Yeah.
Dean: Two, actually. One topside, one on the bottom. Now, your inferior versions, they'll just take one donut, split it right down the middle. Mmm mm. (Clicks his tongue.) Boom! (Blows a kiss.)
Sam: (Looking slightly amused) Alright, well uh, I hope you enjoy it.

Sam slides it away from him.

Sam: Wow.

Dean looks offended.

Dean: You know there are starving children out there.
Sam: Dude, I'm not gonna survive hundreds of monster attacks to get flatlined by some double donut monstrosity.
Dean: The Elvis!

Dean's phone rings.

Sam: Whatever! How many calories are in that thing?

Dean answers his phone.

Dean: Hey! Long time. Your Caddyshack review is way overdue.
Yeah. You got it. We're there.

Sam looks up as Dean hangs up.

Dean: How do you feel about South Dakota?
Sam: isn't that we're Ava is, is she okay?
Dean: yeah she's fine last. I spoke her, I haven't heard from that kid in months, she's been avoiding me ever since the mark
Sam: can you blame her? She wanted that mark gone way before I did. She knew how much the mark was affecting you Dean, and you gave up
Dean: well let's go check on her anyways to make sure she's doing okay with Jody.

With Ava in Marshall High School, Sioux  Falls.

The bell has just rung, and students are leaving for the day. Alex is leaving the building, holding hands with her boyfriend. Ava runs up from behind them.

Ava: *comes up to Alexa* Hey! Word on the street is that I'm in the presence of royalty. Future prom king and queen. You guys are in the lead!
Alex: No way! No I mean - yeah, for you (looking at her boyfriend), Henry, but not me. Also, people still do that? I thought that was like an 80s thing.
Henry: Oh yeah! There's crowns and everything.

Jody Mills watches Alex and Ava at a distance from her truck.

Henry: Come on, let's have fun with it. I'll wear the dress, you wear the tux?
Alex: (Smirking) You don't have the boobs for my dress.
Henry: What? Come on, look at those things.