Club

Warning: smut

"We are going" said my friend Shelley "why? You're invited not me" i said. She was invited on a party for ending of season 3 of teen wolf. "Yeah but i don't have a plus one" she insisted. "Alright alright I'll go with you" "great" she smiled. We got ready and took a cab to the club.

We came there and Shelley showed her pass. I guess this is private party. We went in and the music was so loud and there was a lot of alcohol. There's no way I'm gonna survive this night sober so let's go drink. "Heyyyy" came Tyler, one of Shelley's cast mates. We were talking for a while and we drank a lot. "Let's go dance!!!" I yelled. I dragged Shelley to the dance floor and we went off. We were doing our sexy dance. "I have to use the bathroom" said my friend and left me alone at the dance floor. Suddenly I felt someone against my back. "You're y/n right?" Said a male voice "yeah who's asking?" I said back. "Dylan. But you can call me dyl" god his voice was so hot "I'm here with Shelley" I said to explain why am I in a private party. "Ohh that's great" he said and then i remembered that he said his name's dylan. And this is teen wolf private party. Omg he's Dylan O'Brien. I turned around and it was him. "You look beautiful" he said and he was even more handsome then n screen. "Thanks" I said and he spun me around so that he was pressed on my back. We were dancing and his hands landed on my hips. I was wet. Wait i can't be wet, what if he has a girlfriend. I mean he probably wouldn't dance with me like that if he had a gf. He rubbed at me and i moaned. He noticed and said "we should take this to the bathroom" i gasped and nodded. He took my hand and led me to the bathroom.

The second we came in we stared to make out. His tongue was timing in my mouth and i moaned into the kiss. He picked me up and placed me on the sink. We took our clothes off and he was huge. "Oh shit I don't have a condom" he said "birth control" I corrected him "great it feels better without a condom anyways" he pushed in me and i gasped. He was stretching me out "baby girl you're soooo tight" he moaned. He stared thrusting in and out. My body was overwhelmed with pleasure and we both means like crazy. I threw my head back and almost screamed. He went even deeper and he was hitting my g spot repeatedly. I've never felt this amazing before. I came and screamed out his name. But he hasn't came yet. He put me down and spun me around so that he was behind me and i was looking at the mirror. "We're not done yet baby girl" i gasped at his words and he slid back in me from behind. He stared thrusting again and i felt even more pleasure than before. "Mhhhh y/n you fell so good" he moaned and went even faster. It was so overwhelming that it stared to hurt a bit. He came and we needed a minute to relax. We put our clothes back on and wen't for another drink.

"You were amazing" dylan said to me "I wanna ask you out. I should do that before I fucked you but okay" we both laughed "sure I would love to go out with you" wait where's Shelley I started to thing. I was looking around she was dancing with someone's plus one. She came to me and wanted to leave so we leaved. But Dylan gave me his number and I was so happy. "Where we're you" Shelley asked me in a cab. "What do you mean" I said "you were with dylan weren't you" she looked at me "nooooo. Maybe" I said "omg did you two hook up" "maybe" I said again "you have to tell me everything when we get home.