Epilouge

Leslie Rose's Pov

     One Month later

     These last two months have been amazing. Rylie and I have gotten closer than ever and I love him more than I love myself. He's knows everything about me and he's helping me recover from my bulimia.

     Remember that meeting I had with my dad last month? Well, me and him have gotten close too. He met Rylie and he adores him.

     As for my mom, I haven't seen her in awhile. She puts money on my card every week but I haven't talked to her. Sanders has been gone for a long time too. I'm just guessing they're with each other. 

     "Leslie?" Rylie said 

          "Hm?" 

     "Why aren't you eating? I bought your favorite..." He stared at me. I could see the worry lines appearing on his forehead. 

          I picked at the food on my plate. "I don't know. I'm just not hungry right now. My stomach hasn't been feeling okay since I woke up this morning." I sighed. 

     "Are you sure?"

          "Yeah. I'm posi-" I was cut off when I felt my stomach lurch. I got up and ran to the bathroom with Rylie right at my heels. He held my hair as I threw up everything I had eaten. When I finished, I got up and brushed my teeth. Rylie stood there staring at me.

     "Leslie, what the hell was that?!" He yelled.

          "I just puked......?" I said slowly.

     "Why would you do that? We've been working to get you to stop throwing up. And you start this again!" He paced back and forth.

           "You think I did that on purpose?! I've been having morning sickness for two weeks now! I don't know whats wrong.." I replied, equally frustrated.

     He stopped pacing and stared at me. "Did you say morning sickness?" 

       I nodded. 

     "Leslie, that can't be good. You could have a little Leslie growing in there! We're not ready for a baby!" He came and grabbed my hand, tugging me toward the door. "Come on, we have to go get a pregnancy test." 

     I just followed him out. Not really comprehending what was going on. I could be pregnant? 

* * *

     I walked in the bathroom and set the bag on the counter. I picked up the box and read the directions. I just have to pee on this little stick and wait a three minutes. Okay, I can do that.

     Turning the faucet on, I started to pee on the thingy. Once I was done I set it on the bathroom and sink and paced back and forth.

     I can't be a mom. I'm not ready to be a mom. Why didn't we use protection? This is bad. How can I raise a child when I have my own problems. Rylie's probably going to break up with me. He hasn't said a word since we got back. He won't be happy. I just hope it's negative. 

     Please let it be negative! 

     My phone timer went off and I picked the stick. 

          "What does it say!?" Rylie yelled from the hallway. 

     I read it and my heart dropped. 

       "Hey Rylie? Could you come in here?" 

    He walked into the bathroom and assessed the situation. 

         "I'm pregnant..."

_  

And it's over! But there will be a sequel coming out sometime soon! I know it took forever but I'm finally done! Okay. Vote, comment, and fan as you please. 

                                                                                   ,xoxo Heather