BOXING MATCH

Sirius was inside his car waiting for June with a smug expression as he tapped on the stirring wheel.

The look on Hailey's face when June choose him over her was priceless.

Well, he didn't give June much of a chance but Sirius was happy with the way things turned out.

A sudden knock on his window distracted Sirius out of his thought. It was June.

June got inside the car but quickly pulled something out of his pocket and out it on his face.

It was a mask.

Sirius blinked before his rich laughter boomed inside the car.

"Pup, what are you wearing it's hot in the car," he said.

June looked away.

"I don't want us to kiss in the car again."

"Are you suggesting we kiss somewhere else then?" Sirius asked.

June huffed as he pulled away his mask.

"No! Just drive!"

Sirius chuckled while he started the car.

As they drove towards the school, Sirius glanced at June and said, "Check the glove compartment, pup."

June opened the glove compartment and immediately smiled.

"You know, I was just joking," June said as he took out the mango milk and smiled at Sirius,"But thanks."

"I plan to keep my promise," Sirius said, "Will you keep yours?"

"Of course, I will!" June said, before he took a sip of his mango milk.

"Say my name again," Sirius muttered.

June looked at him admits his sipping, he smiled through the straw.

"Sirius." he purred.

"Pup, you are teasing me aren't you?" Sirius groaned.

June grinned, he looked Sirius,"Why are you into me?" June asked.

Sirius hummed, "Why do you ask?"

June shrugged, "Oh, I don't know, we have known each other for only two days and we already kissed and now I am going on a match to cheer you on."

"I don't know you just seemed so special," Sirius said, "It's hard to explain. There is just something that tells me to go get you."

June smiled as he let the breeze carcass his face and looked at the setting sun.

Cupid had explained to June about the feeling. When a story is created, three of the main characters are bounded together. They are all soulmates but the male lead's choice determine the main couple in the end. Sometimes it's the female lead whose choice makes a difference.

"Am I that special?" June asked as he turned back at Sirius and smiled.

Sirius gripped on his stirring wheel as he looked at June. The setting sun rays lightly touched his face, giving him a hazy glow and his green eyes looked so bright. The window kissed his blond hair and they moved freely with them.

"Very," Sirius breathed before focusing on his driving.

[Male lead's favorability rate towards June Weng +5 current favorability rate 55%]

They reached the school after a few minutes. June looked at Sirius and smiled.

"Best of luck out there," he said.