❤️cuddles❤️

Adams pov.

today was a rough day. I had to go to a meeting today and it didn't go to smooth. and on top of that I had a lot of paperwork. I was exhausted. and maybe even a bit sore...

but this was finally the end of the day. I did work over than I would usually. so everyone had already got done with their daily work.

I had put everything away quickly as possible while still trying to be neat.(I mean I could just put everything back tomorrow right?) I gotten out of my chair and taking my coat off of the back of my chair laying it over my arm. I push open the doors. and begin to walk down the empty hall's.........

I open my door with a sigh. finally being able to relax. upon opening the door I noticed my boyfriend Tadashi sitting on on our bed with his back facing the wall reading a book with only the lamp on. my heart completely melts at the site, as I only wanted to kiss and cuddle him at that very moment.

but instead I decided to go ahead and get ready for bed before I let my heart take over my body.

once I had fully emerged into the room that's when Tadashi seemed to notice me. and on the note of Tadashi being awake. it's 11:55 p.m. was he waiting for me? I really do Wonder how someone as crappy as me could get a such an amazing partner. I smiled at the thought

while putting my shirt on the hanger I hear Tadashi ask me " is there anything you would like me to do. I know today was a rough day" I hum as if I was thinking, even though I already knew the answer I just want to get into my full nightwear before answering him.

as soon as I got done putting my shirt over my head I begin walking to him and saying " kisses and cuddles?" my response seemed to tickle him as he cracked a little bit and gave me a soft smile and a small chuckle. I had stopped in my tracks and my body did a screenshot. it was one of the most cutest sight I'd ever seen my entire life. the only thing Tadashi seemed to said was " you're so basic. you could have requested tea,a massage, literally anything but you chose hugs and kisses?" I just shrugged and climbed up onto the bed and rested my head on his lap by this point he had already set his book on the side desk. he automatically started to run his fingers through my hair. that action had made me even more tired than I currently was but I did not want to fall asleep on his lap as that what would cause extreme discomfort.

I then tug on his shirt lightly to signaling him to lay down. once he had finally laid down I had laid with my arms on top of his chest, and my head on his shoulder ( an image because I'm bad at explaining

 once he had finally laid down I had laid with my arms on top of his chest, and my head on his shoulder ( an image because I'm bad at explaining

(

and before I knew it I had fallen asleep......

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

so I'm so um ... hi bish's? okay I know I haven't updated in like 2 months..... and I also kind of don't have an actually excuse for it.... but um today's my birthday?well July the 14th is? it is currently one a.m. for me sotechnically it's the 15th😅