✴️ I hate males✴️

Okay my mother works at Walmart's right and I'm not allowed to go with her to work like I was able to when I was younger but her work starts at 3:00 a.m. and ends at 1:00 p.m. and sometimes my alarm likes to just disappear or sometimes I will try to immediately start thinking of love dog one shots and I will fall asleep so she calls me around 7:00 a.m. to make sure I'm awake. And there's this new guy there she's been telling me about this guy for a little while now and how she just hates him. Like he's just upper  her tail end 24/7 and he expects women to automatically make him food like he's some type of goddess or something like what 🤢 but anyways my mother calls me like usual it tells me to go ahead and get up and make myself coffee so I don't fall asleep and I hear him ask "how old is she" I normally don't get mad easily but I had to take a second to think "what" and it made me mad. And the only reason I didn't know who he was was because I didn't recognize his voice. Come to find out after that call he said let me give you some parenting advice and then continue to tell my mother that she shouldn't have to wake me up and if I was his kid he would have told me to just get up in a regressive way ( I forgot what he specifically said because it just made me mad) he better be glad I won't ever see him because I don't go to work with my mother and he doesn't work other hours because if I could see him I swear to God. I'm not an Adam kinnie for nothing. I will give you a love kiss ( I think that's what it's called whatever he did during his match with cherry) and I also kin myia? I'm aggressive and I don't care about your feelings😤. Also when I say I hate males I don't mean all males. Just like the Trump supporters and the ones that make gender about everything you know what I mean. 

Yeah but the next time mother calls me and he's there I'm going to tell her to put me on  speaker phone and then I'm going to tell him how his existence is  useless and how he should go die in a abandoned field alone because no one loves him and he's useless. And if I had to choose between staying in a room with him and having a lot of potential,and staying in a room with hisoka and Adam for 2 weeks I choose the second option

So fuck you bitch and I hope you break your ankle 😘🖕

Also I promise I'll post the smut later this afternoon I'm almost done with it

But as always love you bishes and break men's ankles when they think just because you're a female they deserved to control you 😘