♥️ good morning kisses ♥️

They're going to be really out of character but you know what I don't care it's what I think sounds and looks nice 😤 ( and yes this is based off of one of my head cannons)
✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Ainosuke pov.

I had slowly open my eyes to find my beautiful husband in front of me. A smile formed on my face.

I slowly began to sit up in hopes of not waking up my husband. I successfully managed to do so.  when I look at the time I see I only had 15 minutes before my meeting with my aunts ( #fuckadamsaunts) I hurry to get ready, in hopes of being able to get there on time

Tadashi pov.

I had woken up but had yet to open my eyes, that was until the memory from last night had flooded back into my head. I had sat straight up in our bad, custom red covering my face. of course it wasn't the first time we had did "it" but there were more... positions and..... "Toys" then usual...

I had looked beside me to find an empty bed. I sigh in disappointment (you'll find out why he sigh in disappointment later) and then took my phone off of the side table and looked at the time, when I looked at the time I saw it was 11:37 a.m.

I immediately rushed out of bed and ran into the walk-in closet.(I don't know exactly what they're called but the really big closets that you could just like walk in) I got my clothes prepared before heading to the bathroom that was connected to the walk-in closet.

right before opening the door I got a glimpse of my body in the full body mirror that was hanging on the bathroom door. I slightly stepped back to get a good look at my body

I stared at all the bruises and bite marks are on my body once again giving me the memory of the events of last night. I felt blood rushing to my face and hurry to go to the bath so I could hurry up and get to work. As I was extremely late.

Adams pov.

Did I go to hard on him late night?

I was sitting in my office, as usual, finishing off a small packet of  paperwork

It was almost afternoon and he still hadn't came to work yet. Just then I heard a knock at the door and I automatically replied with "come in" and once said person came in it was revealed that the person was my beautiful husband, who's holding a large pack of papers that i assumed was for me.

A big smile aroused on my face at the sight of the man before me. I slid back from my desk a little bit and slightly opened my arms, asking for a hug.

But instead I got a packet of papers aggressively falling into my desk creating a loud thump and a door shut extremely loud (what I mean by that is you know how you can sometimes accidentally slam doors. Tadashi did it on purpose but he made it sound just quiet enough to not be considered a slam )

Third POV

Adam sat in confusion, questioning at why his husband was very obviously mad at him.

And this behavior continues through out the entire day. At one point they need to meet with someone later in the afternoon and Tadashi purposely slammed the car door every time Adam had to get out. he was perfectly calm with shutting his own door but he was extremely aggressive with anything he did that had to do with Adam

Adams POV.

It was made obvious that Tadashi was was mad at me, but the question was for what?

Maybe it was the collar. No Tadashi look like he was enjoying that or maybe it was the dog ears. I don't think that was it either.