Chapter 1

All Rights Reserved ®

This book is written by me and is not to be duplicated or copied under any circumstances. If anyone were to do so, I will find you, and I will kill you. -.-

Hahahaha I'm just kidding

But seriously, no copying.

I hope you enjoy my book :)

________________________________________________________________________
29/03/2016

Get your shit together, Belle. Just a few more minutes and you're no longer here.

"Belle, dear. Do you have everything you need?"

I smiled at her as she stroked my arm with such love. "Yes, mum, I do."

She started doing my scarf. "Passport? Extra cash? Extra bras?"

I laughed and gave her a hug. "Yes, mum. Most definitely."

I'm at the airport, waiting for my cue to proceed to the boarding ward. It kills me that I have to leave her alone here. Cecilia may be living under the same roof as her, but she definitely acts like she's still a rebellious teenager.

"You sure you're going to be fine, alone?" She slapped me on the arm. "What?" I yelped, smirking.

"Oh, stop it. I'll be fine, dear." She pulls me in for a hug and adds, "It'll be fantastic, since Hugh will be keeping me company." I grimaced at the thought of the two of them alone together on my sofa, God knows doing what to each other on it. Dismissing that thought, I cheekily smacked her bum and kissed both her cheeks. "Stay safe, honey."

I gave her a tight squeeze before letting go of her. "Take care, mum. And please," I whispered, "no funny business. You may have a young boyfriend but you sure as hell know you're an old grandma."

She laughed hysterically as I waved her goodbye. "Fifty-three is NOT a grandma age!"

God, I'm going to miss her.

As I made my way to the gate, so many couples were snogging as if it were their last day here on earth.

Don't judge, you pathetic woman.

This is probably the main reason why I hate being at the airport. No, I'm not jealous. It just makes me sick in the stomach. I swear, there are at least ten couples snogging and I'm just twenty seconds away from my gate. Fuck me. This is the next big step that I am going to do in my life. Leaving everything behind. My family, my memories. Beautiful memories.

Leaving home for New York is the second hardest, craziest thing I've ever done in my life.

But not as close to him.