𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5 

"MAHITO GET THE HELL UP." You shouted.

"Shut up woman." He pulled you back down and cuddled you like you were some personal body pillow. You hit him hard on his head and his eyes snapped open.

"I told you to get up."

"..you're lucky I like you more than other people." He said rubbing his head trying to ease the pain.

"Don't get your hopes up Y/n he was only joking, no one could ever possibly love your ugly fat body and your ugly fucking face. Don't get me started on that annoying ass personality of yours. Jesus Christ just give everyone a break and shut the fuck up." There goes your good day. Your thoughts like to say that kind of stuff to you and you hated it.

He grabbed your hand and took you outside. You both had a bunch of free time because Gojo gave you the whole week to get Mahito used to his surroundings.

"Y/n let's go swimming!"

"I'll have to swim in my clothes because I don't have a swimsuit."

"I call bull shit. I saw one in your drawer when we were putting up your clothes."

"It doesn't fit ok?" You looked down ashamed that you couldn't fit it. You didn't have huge tits and a small waist and a flat stomach. You had huge thighs, stretch marks all over, a big ass, your chest is kinda flat but not completely, and you had bigger arms which you hated so much. You always try to hide them and cover them. You compare yours to girls with slim small arms and hate yourself because you don't have them. You would only embarrass Mahito.

"I'm buying you one," Mahito said bluntly, "and I'm not taking no for an answer."

He gripped your wrist and you winced, not out of pain but you didn't want him to feel how big it is. He's had his fair share of women and they were all slim and pretty from what you could tell. He told you that when you stayed over at his house for the night. You didn't want to be a burden to his reputation of pretty society approved girls.

He noticed this but brushed it off as him holding your wrist too tight so he loosened his grip. He still managed to drag you to a boutique with a bunch of swim suits.

"Pick one" he demanded

You did and you settled for one that had a shirt like top with short sleeves and high wasted bottoms. You took one look in the mirror and sighed. Why did you kind of look hot... but at the same time very very full of flaws. You could see the way your stomach poked out and your large thighs. You started silently crying forgetting time was a thing.

A knock pulled you out of your pitiful state and you changed back into your usual clothes handing Mahito the swimsuit. You forgot one major component of your whole broken state, not wanting anyone to know you were crying you hung your head low not letting anyone see your blood shot eyes.

Mahito didn't say anything until he payed for the swim clothes and left the store.

"Why the hell are you keeping your head so low.? Did something happen darling?" Mahito asked voice laced with concern.

You let your head just stay in the same position, not wanting him to find you weak or sensitive.

Mahito took matters into his own hands and lifted your head up and what he saw broke his heart, "oh dear.. what happened love?"

"Please stop calling me those stupid cute fucking nick names! I know you don't mean them, STOP FUCKING WITH ME. I can't do this anymore. Please stop messing with my feelings." You burst out. Maybe from all the pent up anger and sadness? You felt horrible and knew it wasn't his fault. You needed to say something..

"I'm so sorry.." and with that you ran back faster than you ever have back to the dorms, hoping to outrun him. You arrived but so did he, at the exact same time.

You ran inside your shared room and slammed it. You crawled into your covers and shoved yourself into your covers crying so hard you could barely breath. Then you heard the door start to creak...