𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4 ✔︎

He pulled you back into him. Holding you protectively. She started immediately ringing up y'all's stuff and once she was done her hand was shaking harshly as she handed you the bag. You both walked out hand in hand.

"I told you no more of that Mahito."

"I'm sorry Y/n and plus I wouldn't actually do it. I want to spend as much time as possible with you."

You blushed and started walking to the dorms.

"You know I'm not done shopping yet.. right Y/n?" Mahito said plainly as if he hadn't just spent over $30,000 on you. You looked at him wide eyed and he just giggled. You guys both got back to your dorm and his bed was there.

"Yayyyyyy thank you so much Mahito my room was so plain thank you thank you thank you!" You exclaimed. You helped him set up his stuff and vice versa. Once you guys were done you both hugged each other. He got out a laptop he had bought.

"Hey Y/n do you want pizza?" He said excitedly already getting out his wallet.

"No thanks I just don't really need the extra junk food right now you know?" You laughed sadly.

"No I don't know," he walked over to your bed and pushed you back onto your bed, "and if you're talking about this," he pulled up your shirt and before you could push him off he kissed your stomach, "I love this Y/n, I actually love all of you. I'll keep telling you that until you believe it but right now we are ordering pizza."

Little did either of you know everybody else was listening outside the door (they all know he is there and are ok with the terms you've put him under.) They all burst into the room screaming about how cute you guys are and how adorable Mahito is.

Once everybody left the room the pizza came and you both consumed it rather fast. You went to take a shower and when you got out Mahito went in.

You were dressed by the time he got out and he smelt... "YOU SMELL JUST LIKE MY FUCKING SHAMPOO MAHITO." You tackled him and softly hit him while sitting on his stomach. Not caring if you were crushing him at the moment because you're still pissed about him using your stuff. "BUY YOUR OWN SHIT DUMBASSS." You went to smack him but he caught your hand and kissed you. You almost passed out.

Did THE Mahito just kiss a fat ugly pig like me?!

You tackled him again but he caught you mid air wrapping his strong arms around your thighs.

"Was that your first kiss~?" He smirked knowing the answer.

"You son of a bitch."

"You're adorable." He booped your nose.

You went and laid down on your bed. It had started thundering sometime between when you guys ate pizza and when you took a shower. You relaxed while listening to the thunder because surprisingly it helped you sleep and you found it pretty calming. When you felt a dip in your bed your head shot to the direction you felt it coming from and then a loud boom was heard. You saw a shaking and teary eyed Mahito sitting on his knees beside you.

"Mahito what's wrong. Are you scared of thunderstorms? Come here," you sat up and hugged him. You laid him down slowly and laid on top of him. You pulled the newly bought covers over you both and you held his hand in your own. Another loud boom was heard and he wrapped his hands around your waist tightly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his forehead trying your best to calm him.

"It's ok Mahito I'm right here. We'll be ok. Let's sleep it'll be gone in the morning!" You peppered his face in kisses until you heard soft snoring coming from the blue headed guy. You hugged him and went to sleep yourself.

You rubbed his shoulders trying to comfort him while he was asleep as well not wanting him to wake up scared. You whispered sweet "nothings" in his ear as he was fast asleep. The last thing you remember saying before you went to sleep was,

"I love you, Mahito"