♡♡♡

It was now later in the day, Lando was in the living room with Charles and the rest of Teena's family whilst all the girls were in the kitchen grafting to make the Christmas Dinner. It's not like the lads hadn't tried to help, because they did, but anytime they did something wrong they would get shouted at in French so they just gave up.

Lando smiled as he watched Madeleine play with their puppy, which they had named Button after Jenson Button after Teena insisted the name should be something to do with Formula 1 considering it brought them together.

Mateo had jokingly suggested calling him Hamilton, but got shot down by the glares of his sister and her fiance almost immediately. Leonardo had suggested Ricciardo, as it was Teena's favourite driver but she shook her head no and told him she couldn't because Daniel was Lando's teammate in the upcoming season.

"Le dîner est prêt!" Adalene calls, everyone cheering before they get up and leave the living room.

"I know you've been learning French but this might be a little intense so... if you need any help I'm sat with you." Charles beams, watching Lando nod before he sits down beside Teena.

Lando stayed relatively quiet during dinner, understanding mostly everything they were saying but he wasn't so confident with speaking French just yet. Teena looked happy, that's all that mattered because the smile on her face meant everything to him.

"Et toi? Que penses-tu de la grossesse de Teena?" Teena's grandma questions, Lando and Charles' eyes widening whilst Teena chokes on her drink.

"Grandma!" Teena gasps, looking at her

"What? Teena you've got the glow!" She replies, watching her granddaughter stand up from the table shaking her head.

"Valentina, assieds toi." Her mother scolds her, the girl shaking her head and leaving the dining room. Lando excuses himself from the table and follows after her, the brunette letting her family's argument fade away to see what was going on.

"Uhm... you have a glow?" Lando questions, looking at her as she sits on her bed.

"It's a stupid thing, Lando. She told me this yesterday and the day before." Teena huffs.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Lando asks again, watching how she looked down at her hands and started to move her thumbs around one another.

"Valentina." Lando quips.

"I-I don't know." She huffs.

"What do you mean you don't know? You either do or you don't." Lando argues, the brunette looking up at him with furrowed eyebrows

"What does it matter? I thought you wanted kids." Teena replies, tucking her hair behind her ears as he shakes his head.

"Not right now I don't. I'm literally 21, only just, by the way, I'm not world champion, and I'm not going to be if I have a stupid kid to take care of." Lando rants, watching her as she goes wide-eyed at the comment.

Teena swallowed the lump in her throat as she slowly shifted off of her bed, the girl not saying another word as she left her bedroom with her car keys in her hand. Lando shut his eyes and breathed a deep sigh, shaking his head at his words before he lies down on her bed.