I Love You Darling...

Start from the beginning

"Did you have me in mind when you chose these undergarments Pet?" He peeled them down my legs slowly. Watching me. Eyes glimmering.

I smiled down at him, "I just wanted to look good for you My King." I stepped out of my dress and my thong, kicking them to the side. Placing a high heel clad foot on his knee where he had knelt down. "To show you how proud I am to be yours."

My eyes danced as he began to trail more kisses up my leg. Obviously hoping he was going to put that mouth elsewhere. He looked up at me removing his lips from my skin. A smirk so devilish plastered on his face.

"Is that so Darling?" His moved his mouth back to my inner thigh. Kissing me again slowing down as he grew closer to my core, "I wonder..." he hummed against my skin.

"Oh...oh god Loki." I stammered out, my head falling back as his mouth finally connected around me.

Finally.

I let my body collapse backwards to meet the cold wooden top of the desk. Grabbing it's edge with my right hand, my knuckles white against the vice like grip I had on it in order to try and control myself.

My other hand automatically moved to ravel itself into his hair tugging it slightly. Which earned me a growl from the God between my legs. His hands moved to push my legs further apart for him, and I obediently complied.

"Yes. Loki...oh. Fuck. Yes." My moans began to grow louder, the more he stroked his tongue. In perfect little circles over and over again. The sensation of him between my legs was driving me insane.

My breathing was becoming erratic and I was so close to the edge, so fucking quickly. I was almost ashamed of myself.

I felt his hand slip between my legs before he proceeded to gently thrust two fingers inside me. I let out a cry of pleasure. Only he knew how to touch me to drive me to the brink in no time whatsoever.

Dammit.

He didn't take his eyes off me while his mouth worked so gloriously, trailing patterns and circles, around and around, moving in a perfect rhythm. His fingers still thrusting in and out of me, curling to hit my g-spot. Just as I neared my climax, he slipped his fingers out. Removing his mouth from me and licked his lips.

"You still taste so divine Pet."

My head jolted forward, shocked by the boldness of his comment and from the sudden absence of him from between my legs. He carefully placed the leg that had been on his knee back on the ground, standing up in front of me smiling.

Leaning down, he pressed a gentle kiss on my lips. His were wet, "So impatient Darling, delayed gratification is rather wonderful. You will see." he mumbled, "Hungry for something else where you?"

I grabbed him by the collar, using all my might to rip open his tunic. Buttons flew across his room and he stepped back. Looking down at his bare torso, before his eyes met mine.

"Indeed. I. Am." I purred at him before dropping to my knees in front of him, lets see how he liked it.

I unbuttoned his leather trousers, releasing him from his underwear.

He was already hard.

Slowly I wrapped my hand around his girth and began sliding my hand up and down his length.

This time he was the one doing the moaning.

I picked up the pace before I slipped him into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his head.

"F...fuck Pet." He moaned as his hand found its way to tangle into my hair, tugging it gently. I moaned as he did, taking him further into my mouth.