"Fuck" I cry "that's a fucking cheap shot dickhead" I moan using my left hand to rub my boob trying to remove the sharp pain.

Grabbing the empty gun I have tucking in the back of my trousers I smash it over his face and he knocks unconscious and his other men laying still from the fucking hits they revived .

The sound of men running into the house startles me, grabbing the guns the men carried. Running back to the main room where the rest of the my me are.

"They've managed to enter the house, we need to take cover and remove as many of them as possible" I say pushing the couch over and using the back of it as cover.

The sound of bullets surround us, hiding behind the couch. Jonah gives me a slight knod which indicates that there are men approaching me.

Peeping my body out from my cover. I watch two men shooting toward on of my men. I fire 3 shots, one hitting him dead in the head and the other 2 hitting his body. He drops to the floor and blood pool forms around him, his body slumped into an awkward position, his blank colourless eyes staring into my soul.

Shaking myself out of my thought I fire another 2 shots at the other man who was with him. He drops to the floor laying next to the other man I took the life from.

An unsettling feeling feels my stomach, the smell of blood and gunpowder fills my nose, the surrounding sound of shouting and shots being fired has become a regular thing to me that I don't find it surprising when things like this happen.

Getting sick of men just doing what they please. I crawl to Jonah who has a Dewalt 20V Max Cordless next to him being wasted and no use too it. I stand up from behind the couch, aiming the weapon at the men I ceasefire. Shooting the men in sight.

Body's dropping like flies, the sound of the weapon tells me the bullets are empty. Taking off my heels one by one, I run using the couch to jump off I dive into Chek. Straddling him I Throw a round of punches into his face before he uses his knee to force me off and forces me to roll to the side. It allows him to trap my arms with his knees.

He throws a few punches before I use my legs and wrap them around his neck and slam him into the ground which earns a few painful hisses.

Standing up, I kick him in his stomach over and over. He rolls around in pain, but I'm not going to stop. I then begin punching him in the face, grabbing my knives that Silvio got me I pull his hair back so I can get an amazing view of his neck.

I use the tip of my knife and I drag it along his neck, blood gushing out the sound of him crying in Agony, his hands desperately meet the sliced area trying to control the bleeding. The sound of him gargling his own blood to death gives me satisfaction.

Looking around the room of all the bodies and blood everywhere, there are probably around 100 bodies scattered around all dead or near the brink of death in only a matter of time .

"Y-you should ask Silvio about Damiano, if he told you this wouldn't of happened" I some how miss the gun in his hand and he fires a shot into my calf. The stinging pain controls my leg and forces me to fall to the ground. Another shot is fired and I look to see where it came from to only see Jonah holding a gun pointed to Chek. A bullet into the forehead.

"Thank you, Jonah" I say with a smile on my face " now give me your shirt I need to stop the bleeding" he complies instantly and he removes his shirt and bends down to compress my wound.

"So you know how I just saved your life" he say with a smirk

I hum in respond " I think we should get married" he laughs " don't worry I have a plan. We flee the country and run away from Silvio, I do not want to be his next meal. Thank you. " he chuckles anxiously using his hand to massage the back of his neck.

"Sorry babe, but that not going to happen" I give him a half smile. " I'm to in love" I grin to myself.

"Admit I have a nice body though" he smirks looking down to his nicely displayed abs.

"Sure, what ever make you sleep at night" I roll my eyes.

"What the fuck" Silvio yells. Men come barging in with there guns raised ready to fire at anyone at anytime.

Using Jonah to help me stand, I limp over to Silvio and embrace him in a well needed hug.
"Thank fuck your okay, I was worried" Silvio says in my ear, pushing me even closer to him in the hug not allowing me to breath.

"Okay, okay. If you don't mind I would love to fucking breath" I push him off me and give him a slight laugh. " how did you know to come back" I ask.

"Well when you pressed the lockdown button, I automatically got a alert on my phone and I jumped strait on a plane here" he sighs resting his hand on his forehead.

She doing so, i noticed that Silvio had a new tattoo on his finger. " new tat huh?" I ask curiously.

"Mhhh" he smiles "wait...! you got fucking got shot" he worries, bending down to get a closer look on my leg. " get the doctor now!, we need to remove the bullet" he tells Antonio his right hand man.

"Bet" Antonio says walking away to find the doctor.

"How about you tell me about Damiano huh?" I cross my arms with a huge bitch face. "Because this whole ww3 Scene in this room is because of him" I roll my eyes and sit down on the broken chair across from Silvio.

"Fuckk sake" Silvio says with frustration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sad to say, this book is coming to an end soon. And I don't know if i want to make a 2nd book on this because I want to expand on different books.
But If you guys want one I will !

Opinion on bad bitch Noelani ? —

Opinion on Jonah? —

Please vote, comment and share !!

(Keep commenting. I love ready and responding to you comments)

And my messages are always open if anyone need to talk. I recent had a girl message me and thank me for helping her with her depression, apparently I gave her hope and she felt 100x better when I upload and this story was her comfort.

I would just like to say that meant so fucking much and also made me cry soo much. To know that my book is helping people with there daily struggles makes me want to keep focusing on this to make people happy.

So thank you xx

Ebby x