capitolo 1

I arrive at shadowed ink around 9:30 am to open up for my first client at 10:30 .

Yes I know that you all are wondering how at the age of 24 i own my own all female business. Let's just say I studied really hard and worked my ass off for my dreams to become true.

When I open my shop i feel very powerful and to know that all my hard work paid off and that no one else helped me achieve my dream is amazing

"BITCH I GOT COFFEE'' shouts Reighn, she has been my best friend since i can remember. One thing I love about her is that she has no filter and if she needs to put a bitch in her place she will do it no hesitation needed.

"You're late by ..... 20 minuets" i said even though she's late i would not do anything, to be honest it doesn't matter we dont open to the public until 10:30, but its a bad habit that she need to get out of so when i say be here by 9:30 she should be.

"Oh shush i got coffee, and it your favorite black just how you like it no sugar or nothing"

"Don't try to bribe me with coffee" i say with attitude

"Is it working" she questioned

" HELL YES, PASS ME MY BABY" she hands the coffee over

I'm so thankful she brought me this coffee otherwise someone was getting a name misspelled. im kidding im kidding (not)

"Where is Nelly, because if you gonna moan at me for being late just remember that you have to treat her fairley as well"

"If you did not know but Nelly arrived around 10 minuets before you, thank you"

"Okay, okay miss sassy pant" she laughed

"Hey, i heard my name mentioned are u two bitches speaking about me, because if it about the time i ate your sub in my defence it had no name on it plus the turkey was just calling my name I couldn't resist" says Nelly in her usual bubbly tone

Nelly has been friends with me and Reighn since the beginning. She is more of the quiet type but when she has an opinion on someone she will not change her mind. I remember when Reighns ex said he liked Pepsi over coke she refused to talk to him for 4 months. Personally I found it funny but apparently Reighn did not. To be honest I totally agree with Nelly but that does not matter.

"So it was you, you sneaky bitch" says Reighn

"Ooops" Nelly said in a quiet tone

"Come here u little slag" Reighn said chasing her around the parlour

"Help Noelani, she's going to destroy me" cried Nelly

"Not my problem, i would of done way more personally but egh" i say laughing

Around 2 hours to closing time:

"NOELANI, there is a man waiting for you he wants some tattoos" whispers Nelly

"Okay get him to fill the paperwork out then send him to my station"

I began to clean my station from my previous client who had a whole back piece that took 4 hours to do, it took forever but when i tell you it was amazing it was i would say that it my favorite back piece i've ever done.

" Are you Noelani ?" said this deep attractive voice

I looked up to find this attractive man staring at me who was around 6'4 so way taller compared to my 5'8 self.

Deep blue eyes that reminded myself of the ocean, covered in tattoos but not overly covered that you find them unattractive just the right amount, muscles that any girl would die to touch.