Capitolo 31

Silvio Battaglini P.O.V:

Everything is fuzzy, bright lights, beeping sounds filling the room, my body feels like it's been run over by a truck 50x.

"You're telling him, I don't plan on dying" whispers Leo "I have a life to live"

"Hell no,I like my life" Says pero "So your fucking telling him"

"Tell me what" I say as I begin to sit up on the bed.

By the looks of the room in our hospital suit in the safe house, I recognise the logo on the wall. A crown to be precise. Looking at my arms I have multiple needles sticking out of them all connected to the machinery.

Pero and Leo standing still, blank faces indicate they are hiding something. All my years knowing them I know when they are quiet and not arguing it's a bad sign.

"What the fuck is going on, tell me!" I shout.

"Silvio, calm down," Pero says, pushing me back down onto the bed.

"Someone speak or il fucking skin you alive!" I say while pushing Pero off me.

"Someone took Noelani, they crashed into your car when you were finished at the restaurant. The impact knocked you out and they took her but she put up one hell of a fight ''Leo says looking down at his feet.

I begin removing all the wires connected to me "How the fuck did that happen?!" I shout walking into the off suite bathroom and turning on the shower.

"Silvio, we don't know. You shouldnt be moving, you've been in a coma for 2 weeks' ' Pero says standing behind the door of the bathroom.

"Ive been out for fucking 2 weeks and youve not fucking found her?!" I walk up to Pero and punch him right in his face.

"Fuck, Silvio" Pero says wiping the blood from his lip.

"Meeting in 15 minuets" I ordered.

Meeting:

After showering and changing and popping a few painkillers,I'm now standing in a room with over 200 men in the room watching me weary. Most probably scared I can switch any time.

Who the fuck took Noelani, and when I find them I'm going to fucking kill them limb by limb and make it the most painful experience they ever had.

Fuck how could I fuck up that bad, how did I just let them take her. I'm so fucking stupid if I had more security maybe this wouldn't of happened. fuckkk

"I want all information on the man following us around the day of the crash and put a bounty on her head for 10 million, the lower ranked mafias will be looking for her for the money." I tell my men

"We searched about the man that was following you to" Antonio says

"And?" I question Antonio.

"He's in your basement, we looked him up and he had ties to the mafia. We left him so you can question him yourself" Antonio tell me

"Does sage know?" I ask Antonio

"About me being the second in command in a mafia, yes, about Noelani missing. No!" He replies, rubbing both hands down his face in distress.

"Good, keep it that way. Let's go pay the stalker a visit!" I reply to my men, leaving the room to go to the basement.

Walking through the basement, the familiar copper blood smell and bleach fill my nose.Making the other men hide their face from it.

Using my thumb print to enter the cell the rat is in, dismissing the men in the room.

"We can do it two ways. 1. You tell me what you know and you get a simple death. 2. If you don't tell me I will torcher  you until your body can't take it" I say with a smile, turning around to the weapons cabinet and grabbing a hammer and waving it around.

"I-I-I d-don't know anything, please let me go" He cries.

"Urrrrrr, wrong answer" Smashing the hammer on his knee cap making him scream in pain.

"Are you going to tell me or am I going to have to change weapons every 10 minuets" I say, swapping the hammer for a meat cleaver .

"Look I'm being serious, I don't know" He cries out to me.

"Looks like i'm going to have to get the information out of you the hard way then" smashing the meat cleaver down onto his hand, taking the whole thing off. Blood spraying everywhere including my fave and white dress shirt.

"FUCKKKK, fine i'll tell you" he screams "some women paid me to follow you two and report to her everywhere you go"

"Her name?" I question the handless man.

"FUCKK" he cries in pain "she didn't give me name, but she had a very noticeable tattoo, i-t-t was a eagle on her right wrist"

The only people I know who has an eagle is the fucking Russains, but I took care of vlad and his minions.Then took over there mafia and who ever disobeyed me was killed instantly on the spot.

So someone is trying to rebuild the Russian Mafia and try to take me down. I would rather die than let them take my mafia.

SO IF WAR IS WHAT THEY WANT THEN SO BE IT!