" hey! Im Hwang Hyunjin. Im 18 years old. 100% korean, pleasure to meet y'all" he said bowing looking down.
Classmates let some laughs because of his little joke.

Okay lemme tell you about this Hwang Hyunjin. He have long blonde hair. Pretty brown eyes and a really white skin. He was tall compared to other students.  And thats when when i turned around to see the class they were EATING him ALIVE.

I felt a nudge from behind. Means Wooyoung is sending me a note.
I took the note from him and i opened the folded paper. "Looks like Deiji have a crush" i just turned to him giving him a glare and ignoring him.

First 4 periods of school were not that long to be honest the passed kinda fast.
Now its lunch time so i went with Wooyoung to the school cafeteria to eat. We sat on our usual spot and thats when we started eating and the two new boys came to our table.

"Hey ! Im Felix. I have same classes with y'all. And this is my friend Hyunjin hes also from your class" Felix said while his friend smiled at us and waved his hand.
"Hey! Yea we know welcome" we said. "We were wondering id if we could sit with y'all since theres no other available tables. And we find you guys really cool!" Hyunjin said. " yea sure ! You're always welcome here! My name is Wooyoung and this is Deiji " Said Wooyoung all of a sudden.

My eyes went wide. Did that bitch really let them in and introduced me not only that cuz this is the only place and time at school we could talk shit about ppl and talk about everything without ppl annoying us. And now we have 2 boys who r gonna annoy the shit out of us. I looked at them while they both sat on the two empty chair in front of us. Hyunjin was in front of my and Felix was on his right. I just fake smiled at them put on my airpods and started listening to music, since sir Wooyoung ignored my ass and started talking to them ditching me-.

Lunch break wasn't that long, the bell rang so i stood up and went straight to my locker took some things and headed to class.

It was kinda early so i sat on my spot and put my head against the table. Too much pressure for a first day at school. I heard squeals and "oppas" and thats when i knew one of the boys are coming-. It actually annoys me how older girls call them oppa-. Anyways, i raised my head and i saw Wooyoung and his two new friends entering the classroom giving off famous people vibes by ignoring the squeals of their fangirls.
I re-rested my head on the table waiting till the teacher came just right after them.

I felt a nudge from behind. Ofc Wooyoung. I took the note from him. "Why did u get out if the school cafeteria that fast, u could've waited us. Plus whats wrong, tell me" i took a paper and wrote "ill tell you letter when school is done" and just gave it to him.
I didnt want to tell him now ... or maybe i won't even later. I mean he have the right to have new friends but bestie i need some free time with my best friend.

Classes went by really quick and it was a good thing for me especially cuz my head started hurting at the end of the day so i took some pills. I walked out of class and found Wooyoung wait for me along with his 2 new trolls. Believe me when u tell the smile on my face faded. I walked to them taking my best friend's hand and trying to smile as much as possible to not seem mean or weird or whatever.

"Oww ! Are you two in a relationship?!?" Felix squealed. "Umm, nope. Excuse me but thats my best friend since we were kids so..." i said trying not to be mean. " ow sorry sorry i didn't know" he said quietly. " no its okay" i said smiling.

I kinda wonder why his friend doesnt talk. Like what's wrong with him. I ignored them and we walked home. We walked them near their neighborhood and me and Wooyoung continued walking to out homes since we're kinda neighbors.

"So are you gonna tell me why you went off like that earlier?" He said " dont worry its not that bug if a deal i kinda felt kinda sick thats it" i lied. "Are you okay now ?" He said kinda concerned " yea dont worry" i smiled.

I said bye to him and entered my home. I took off my shoes and went straight to the kitchen i found a note on the fridge " Deiji, we went on a business trip for 2 months or so. Take care of the house. A maid is gonna come here every weeknd and you have the credit card. Bye . Parents" thats good then. I took an apple and went to my room. I put on some music on my high speakers and here i am again dancing like a crazy bitch. I took off my clothes and went to the bathroom took a shower. And then put on some shorts and an oversized hoodie and some socks. I, then, dried my hair and took my phone to check if i have some notifications.

3 messages from Channie 🐺💕

I opened the conversation

Channie 🐺💕
Deijiiiiiiiiii

Channie 🐺💕
I MISS YOUUU

Channie 🐺💕
LETS FTTTTT

Ofc the crazy bitch. I called him and as soon ilas it rang he pick up .

"Well helloo therrrrreeee" he said excited. He was wearing a hoodie and a beanie like always. "Heyy! Wyddd" "im doing homework" he said pouting "lmaoo i could never" "anyways, im coming next weekend!" He said smiling "WAIT U'RE JOKING OH MY GOD" i screamed i was too excited.

We talked for like 1 hour then he had to go.
I got up and put on my shoes and took my purse to go buy smthg for dinner or eat somewhere since im a loner. Wooyoung is probably busy on his dance practice.

I started walking down the road till i reached a pretty restaurant. It was red on the outside it looked warm. I entered and as i was walking to a table i saw as i was entering. I saw Hyunjin, aka the new. Classmate sitting on a table by himself. I didnt look at him i hust passed him and sat on the table behind him. I took the menu card and i started reading what's available. The waiter came soon so i ordered Bulgogi. (sorry im using google for meals i have no experiences on korean food)

Food came fast i ate then u threw an eye to Hyunjin's table. He still hadn't ordered yet. Its weird. I saw him getting bored of waiting as if he was waiting for someone. But still an hour passed and noone came i felt bad for him so i decided to sit with him.
I got up and payed for my meal then went to his table.

———————————————————————————
This chapter is kinda long it have over 1900 words-
Anyways next chapters r gonna be better and shorter but exciting.
y🍃