𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 ↬ 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷

Start from the beginning

"Yeah no, dumping me? Really? He's got to have serious brain damage." Cassidy exaggerated, sighing.

"Well, how was the sex?" Amber questioned, shrugging her dainty shoulders. "That's something you never really mentioned."

"Oh that was astronomical, immaculate, if you ask me." She chuckled, brushing her lower lip with her fingers before she tucked a strand of her silk black hair behind her ear. "But if things ended on even a tiny bad note, we'd end up fighting for hours until we'd both end up wondering why each argument would end so badly in the first place. It all really took five months for him to call it quits and never call me back again."

Cassidy had said so much in one heave of a breath, that the girls and I had silently stared at her, taken aback at the details she spared with no trace of shame.

"God, that's brutal." Kelsey frowned, before she crossed her arms. "What makes those glorified douche-bags so powerful anyway?"

"Alcohol and sorority titties. Apparently." Cassidy quirked a brow. "Right, October?"

"Yeah, definitely. Get this," I smirked. "Luke had another girl heading in with him, when I was up there, I think her name was Candace or something."

"Oh, that's typical." Cassidy scoffed. "Candace, she's the captain of the volleyball team on campus, but Luke surprises you every time. He'll get every girl he wants, if it's really his truest pursuit."

"Well he couldn't... See me that way you think, could he?"

"Dangerous waters." Cassidy bluntly replied. "For what it's worth, I'd run straight the other direction if Luke even sees you as a bull's eye, you should probably run away. No, literally as fast as you can." She opens her dashboard up to grasp a pink vaporizer as she took the longest inhale from it before she breathed out the wisps of smoke towards the window.

"The boy's got a tendency to hop from body to body for some skin to skin, everyone knows that." Amber chuckled, as Cassidy had passed the pink colored vape to the girl.

"That's terrible." I muttered. "Yeah, I think I it's best I stay away from him then."

"Good. And hey, did he say anything to you?" Cassidy dwindles with her crop top.

"Not much, honestly." I waved it off.

Maybe it shouldn't be too hard to avoid Luke, and if the girls had it right about his indecisive attraction for women, then it clearly was beyond me. Distraction hadn't been hit completely out the ball park as an intent to survive the stress of university at its spur, meaning considerable, but completely not what I needed. Heartbreak would be the last thing I'd wish upon myself.

"Then send the nude and give him a taste of his own medicine, I'd say." Cassidy had slightly revved the engine as she pulled up into a parking space in front of the sorority house.

"Yeah, just end it October." Kelsey shrugged. "As a feminist, I'd just like to say, Luke needs to be cancelled."

"I'll give you his number." Cassidy smirking, as she holds a hand out for my cellphone.

I let out the deepest sigh as I fall backwards onto my soft bed, staring at the ceiling. Kelsey had dozed off shortly after we got back, and I had laid here, swimming in thoughts of what I was about to do. Cassidy gave me his phone number about several hours ago, and the clock had been aging further into dawn faster while I sat here staring at my glowing screen.

Under my pink neon light I sat up, leaning my back onto the wall as I breathed out in the comforting thought that this would be over and all I'd have to do was never speak to him again. I pull up the camera on my phone, pursing my lips as I nudged my boob.

"Welp, here goes nothing." I muttered to myself, lifting my top as I had snapped a quick photo of myself with my boobs out.

I then pull up a new text thread on my phone, tapping the photo and sending it through before I gasped, holding my breath before I had thrown my phone into the air, hiding underneath my pillow at the sudden rush of adrenaline that just came over me.

I sat there, for the minutes that felt like trickling hours before I hear my phone ding twice.

"Fuck." I whispered, burying my face into my hands as I froze in place to think for a sliver of a moment.

Taking a leap of faith, I had picked up my phone from where it fell to the side of my bed, opening the message that had came from no one else but Luke himself.

Luke

3:24 A.M. :

afraid to say, i think i might have to see a little deeper than that babygirl

Me

3:25 A.M. :

wtf ?

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。