Chapter 25: Home of the Potions Master

__

A/N: A bit of a filler chapter, but I've got more coming :)

"Can you blame me? There's no students around or any chance of Filch catching us."

__

His hand was securely intertwined with yours, his thumb tracing nervously back and forth across the skin of the side of your hand. Your eyes dazzled with wonder as you stood in the doorway of Severus' home, studying and eyeing the things in his house. It was about how you had imagined it. It reminded you a lot of his side of your office. It was dark and had lots of empty space.

He anxiously glanced over at you, watching the way you were soaking in everything in front of you.

"I know it isn't much, but I really don't spend much time here," He remarked shyly, his fingers fiddling with each other nervously, "I don't really have visitors either."

"No, Sev. It's great," You smiled reassuringly at him, "It's perfect."

He chuckled nervously, scratching at the back of his neck when he followed you into the living room. You looked over all of the dark furniture that definitely fit his personality. The room looked like it hadn't seen the sun in years, hence the curtains that looked as if they had never been opened.

"Care to give the grand tour?" You asked him, a beaming grin on your face.

The worry on his face disappeared, his eyes brightening with delight. He showed you the kitchen that was just off of the living room, complete with a stove, refrigerator, oven, and a full sized sink. It was a surprising sight, but his home was almost Muggle-like. He showed you every nook and cranny of his house, right down to his favorite cookie jar that he kept stashed away in one of his cabinets.

"Here's our bedroom. I'll unpack your clothes and put them in the closet." He said, taking your suitcase to his walk in closet.

Severus' room pretty much matched the rest of the house. It remained consistent with the dark colors, but his bedroom somehow wasn't as darkly lit as his living room. The bed was similar to the one in his quarters at school. The sheets were black silk and the comforter was a medium gray. The four poster bed was huge, and could easily fit multiple people.

He had a bookcase on the empty wall next to the closet, and long black curtains on his ceiling to floor windows on the other wall.

You couldn't imagine how lonely it had to be for Severus to have this much space to himself.

"Your stuff is put away, my love," He re-entered from the closet with a blush on his cheeks.

"Thanks, Sev. You have a beautiful home," You complimented, catching him in an embrace, "Thank you for having me."

"Oh, pretty girl," He kissed your forehead, "There's absolutely no one else I'd rather spend Christmas with."

You caught his lips in a kiss, running your fingertips along the material of his sweater. He grasped your head with his hand, deepening the kiss with a soft moan.

His hands traveled to your ass, squeezing playfully and drawing you even closer to him.

"You're very touchy today." You told him, rolling your hips gently.

"Can you blame me? There's no students around or any chance of Filch catching us," He remarked, "I plan on taking advantage of having you totally to myself for a few weeks."

"Speaking of, what do we have planned for the holiday break?" You wondered, taking a conversational turn.

A sneaky smile appeared on his face, one that was rather mischievous.