Chapter 60: Prove Yourself To The Kyuubi!

Start from the beginning

She observed something. 'Since I am sitting and idle with respect to the outside world, I can collect Nature Energy.'

She went into sage mode and wasted no time in preparing an attack. "Senpou: Cho Oodama Rasengan (Sage art: Ultra Big Spiralling Ball)." She murmured as she launched herself at Kurama with a giant ball of Rasengan. Kurama blocked it with his tails and repelled it with force, before lashing out at her with his tails.

Dodging nine tails was hard work and Naruto found herself under his paw. "Already under my paws. Did you really think you could control my power?" he taunted. "If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have done all that training just to break my bones. Besides..." She trailed off as she dispelled, revealing herself as a clone.

Kurama felt a tug at one of his tails. The real Naruto, still in Sage Mode, used her inhuman strength she acquired from Tsunade's training, coupled with the enforcement of Sage chakra to pick up Kurama by his tails and throw him off. He crashed to the ground and grunted in pain. 

He heard a familiar high-pitched sound of spinning and looked up. Naruto whispered as she launched herself in the air, "Futon: Rasenshuriken (Wind Release: Spiralling Shuriken)." It was a complete Rasengan technique. It was the strongest Futon variation of Rasengan. A bluish white orb in the centre with four white blades made of wind. The attack hit Kurama squarely on his chest.

Naruto took this opportunity to pull his chakra with hers. Kurama smirked. She was capable of taking his chakra. But was she able to prevent herself from succumbing to his will of hatred?

His will was dragged along with his chakra and it overpowered her. Her sage mode gone, she began to have dark visions. She battled them as she tried to push the Bijuu's will out with her own. Her attempts were proving futile, though.

'Demon!' 'Murderer!' 'Monster!' 'Kill him!' 'Die!' 'Suffer!' 'Revenge!'
The cries began as whispers before they raging louder in her head.

"Stop it." She mumbled. "Stop it."She said out aloud. "Stop it all!" She cried out.

Outside, Killer Bee noticed her sage mode gone and the transformation of Kyuubi beginning.

Inside, Naruto was on the verge of screaming. "Disappear and cease to exist!" A dark coice bellowed in her head. But then a soothing voice of a female called out, "It's alright. You can stay here."

Naruto looked up with red and blue mismatched eyes. The forest-turned-battleground scene changed to one with yellow and white glow.

She saw a woman, 5'10" in height, in white shirt and a long green frock. She had long red hair reaching beyond her knees, a clip holding her bangs, round beautiful face, paler than her own tanned one, and indigo-coloured eyes.

Beside her stood a man, 6'2" in height, in the Konoha Jounin uniform, covered by the Hokage cape  with red flames at the bottom, the cape tied at the collar by a necklace. She was sure the back of the cape would have the Kanji for Yondaime Hokage, even if she couldn't see it. He had blonde spiky, unruly hair, bangs framing his face, eyes blue like the ocean and a sharp tanned face.

They were Uzumaki Kushina and Namikaze Minato.

"Kaa-san, Tou-san!" Naruto smied wide as her eyes filled with tears and she hugged them. They have hugged her back. "I've always wanted to meet you both. Just us." She whispered as her red eye changed back to blue.

Outside, Killer Bee stopped the seal mechanism he had activated in response to the uncontrolled Bijuu transformation, as he noticed the halt in the transformation. He wondered, 'Did the seal mechanism stop it? Or did Naruto stop it all by himself?'

Inside her inner mind, Naruto was in her female for, just like at the waterfall. She pulled back and grinned. "I have so much to tell you, so much more to ask you." "She said with enthusiasm. "Of course you are free to tell anything, Musume." Kushina said. 

"But what about Kurama Onii-sama?" Naruto asked. "Onii-sama?" Minato asked amused while Kushina giggled. "Our daughter has caused the mighty Bijuu's tough heart to soften." She cooed and ruffled Naruto's hair. "Don't let him hear that, Kaa-san. You know he still has his pride." Naruto said as she grinned.

They sat down and chatted. "I added my chakra in case Kyuubi tries to take control of your body to rip off the seal when you enter the 8-tails mode. Else, I appear with your mother." Minato explained. "And I appear when you try to control Kyuubi's chakra, to help you with the same." Kushina added.

Naruto simply rocked back and forth, a wide smile on her face. "Are you listening?" Kushina chided mildly. Naruto nodded. "I am. I simply am admiring my mother. I saw your pictures, but seeing you personally, Kaa-san seems more beautiful."

"Why thank you Naruto!" Kushina glomped her. Minato looked offended. "What about Tou-san?" He asked. Naruto kept a blank face as she observed him, before smiling and answering. "Tou-san is..."

Well, what do you think Minato is?

Also, there might be discrepancies in the heights, but I haven't done a lot of research on the height of the characters. I simply had few ideas for future chapters and allotted the heights of Minato and Kushina accordingly...

Anyway!

Many more happy returns of the day to the smoking Wind-Release User of Konoha!

✨🎉🎁🎂!!Happy Birthday Sarutobi Asuma!!🎂🎁🎉✨

(October 18th)

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked the chapter as well as the story...

Read & Review . Comment & Vote.

NamikazeNaruto20