My Girlfriend's Drunk!

~This is based during the dating days of Naruto and Hinata~

Late into the night of Konoha, there was a party at the BBQ place that Chouji loved to go. It was to celebrate Naruto and Sasuke achieving jounin ranks after just two years. As usual, the whole gang was gathered and since they were adults now, alcohol was of course, present.

Everyone was already in a relationship of their own, Sakura and Sasuke had a corner to themselves spending their own time together as Sasuke was always out on missions. Naruto and Hinata on the other hand, mixed with the crowd as Naruto joked embarassing facts about Hinata causing her to blush a lot.

The party was indeed a fun one, however everyone drank a little too much. Especially for Hinata, who wasn't a good drinker at all. Her face was full red like a tomato, still drinking a small glass of wine. Naruto noticed that his girlfriend has gotten silent in the past minutes and was quite worried.

"Was the alcohol too much for her?" "Should I take her home before Uncle Hiashi scolds me?" Those were the questions that buzzed around Naruto's mind.

"Hinata, do you want to go home now?" whispered Naruto.

"........"

"Uh guys, the two of us have to go now-ttebayo! I think we drank a little too much!" said Naruto with a smile as he grabbed Hinata's hand.

"Alright, see you tommorow Naruto!" said Sakura as she waved back. Sasuke had his head on the table, still drowsy from too much alcohol. The others were still either laughing or staring in blank space. Being an adult is tough.

~X~

Naruto held onto Hinata's hands tight as they walked towards the Hyuuga residence. However, it was at the moment, Naruto felt a slight tug on his shirt. He turned around and Hinata immediately fell into his arms.

"H-Hinata? Are you alright? Should I lift you so that you'll feel better?" said Naruto with a worry as he lifted her face upwards only to see a very bright red Hinata.

"N-Naruto-kun....."

"Yes?"

"Is....cute..." said Hinata with a smile.

"Ah, thank you. You're cute too-ttebayo!"

"I really like you..." mumbled Hinata.

"Me too-ttebayo!"

It was at that moment, Hinata slowly brought her head to Naruto's level and smooched her lips onto his. Naruto immediately blushed as it wasn't something Hinata would do casually. He could clearly see that his girlfriend was drunk. Very drunk.

"Soft...lips..." mumbled Hinata.

"We need to get you home Hinata~" said Naruto as he proceeded to carry Hinata behind his back. He always found her very light and was often concerned about her health because she was as light as a feather.

"I bet tommorow, you're gonna have a huge headache-ttebayo!" grinned Naruto as he took small steps up the hill to the Hyuuga residence.

"Mmm.."

"I didn't know Hinata's weakness would be alcohol-ttebayo. Looks like I've got something new to joke about!" grinned Naruto.

"I was always....watching you...." mumbled Hinata.

"Hm?"

"For many years....I've admired...Naruto-kun...."

"Mm. I know that." said Naruto as he tried to cover his blushing face.

"You never gave up....so I wanted to be like you...."

"And you gave me love-ttebayo....Yosh! We've arrived!" said Naruto as he headed to press the doorbell.

"I love you Naruto-kun..." mumbled Hinata in her drunken state.

"I love you too, Hinata."

"So, don't leave me."

"I won't."

"You will."

"I'll never!"

"No! Those girls....are gonna come after you...."

"I love only you Hinata." said Naruto with a smile. He remembered how dense he was to not even notice Hinata's jealously during the beginning days of their dating. He knew now, to never leave his girlfriend behind and take good care of her.

"Promise?"

"Yup."

It was at that moment, the door opened.

"Oh ho, what a sight I see in the middle of the night." said Hanabi with a cheeky smirk.

"Ah..yeah...Your sister drank a little too much tonight." replied Naruto awkwardly.

"Well, come in. I'll lead you to her bedroom."

"Eh? You could just take her in yourself-ttebayo!"

"Ssh, I'm giving you a chance y'know!" said Hanabi with a wink.

"Ah....I see! Thank you-ttebayo!" grinned Naruto.

"Now then. her room is this way." said Hanabi as she lead Naruto to Hinata's room.

~X~

The moment he entered her room, it was filled with cute, little things that Hinata never showed him before. He carefully placed Hinata onto her bed, quietly covering a blanket over. She was already sound asleep and Naruto smiled. He always liked looking at her sleep as he found it really cute.

"You need some tea or anything?" asked Hanabi.

"Nah, I'll leave soon."

"Alright, just don't try to do anything suspicious." smirked Hanabi as she left the room.

Naruto looked around Hinata's room and found a book on how to knit. He was instantly reminded of the red scarf that took a lot of work to be done as he flipped through the book. He found little scribbles and notes in the book which he found really cute of Hinata to do. He then saw a small, cinnamon keychain on the desk and a little diary on the table.

As curious as he was, he didn't want to touch it. But, he wanted to know everything about his girlfriend and flipped through the diary. He smiled. It was filled with everyday notes of Hinata's life, it even had stories and feelings Hinata felt whenever she went onto dates with Naruto.

Soon, Naruto realized it was time to go. He headed over to the bed and leaned over, planting a soft peck on Hinata's cheek before leaving the room. This was a night that was more of a research and he began to understand more about Hinata, things she liked and disliked and her weakness.

~X~

The next morning, Naruto and Hinata met up at a dango shop. Naruto was laughing happily as he told Hinata how drunk she was yesterday and all of the words she spoke. Hinata was of course, as red as a tomato telling Naruto to speak softer.

"I mean, you're really cute when you're drunk-ttebayo!" said Naruto with a wide grin.

"But...I don't. It's embarassing. I don't even remember what happened last night.." said Hinata with worry.

"Hehe! Now then, what shall we do today?"

"Mmm...I need to buy flowers for Neji's first."

"Yosh, but before that..." Naruto pulled Hinata's face forward, placing his lips onto hers.

"E-Eh?" blushed Hinata.

"I forgot to tell you that you kissed me yesterday so here's mine!" grinned Naruto.

"I don't remember doing that..."

"You can do it again-ttebayo!" smiled Naruto as he pouted his lips in front of Hinata as if he was ready to recieve a kiss from her.

Hinata giggled as she gently kissed his cheek. As a couple, the two learned more about each other especially what happens when the other gets drunk.

~END~

-----------------------------------------

Now then, what would Naruto be like when he's drunk? That's really tempting to write about that now haha, and yes Hanabi is the perfect Naruhina fan out there! XD