𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 <3

Warning - Throughout this book there will be cussing/foul language, self depreciating comments, rude like really rude if you're sensitive comments, and possibly angst.

   Welp here you were running away from Gojo again. He's bugging you about training with Itadori. People usually doubt you because... uhh well you know you're chubbier and not as slim as the other ladies at Jujutsu Tech.

"FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT GOING TO TRAIN WITH HIM. HE'S SCARY AND FAST PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE AHHHHHHHHHHH." You screeched Gojo had caught up.

"Y/n I thought you loved me," although he had his mask on you could tell he was giving you puppy dog eyes, "Gojo wtf dude you're my teacher... WHY THE HELL DID YOU PICK ME UP YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK YOUR ARMS." You started kicking him trying to get out of his grip.

"Y/nnnnnnnnnn I told you I'm strong remember, you're not hurting me and what did I tell you about that nasty mouth of yours?? Stop saying such crude words to me. I'm you're teacher after all." He smirked once he saw your defeated face. "Yayyyy Y/n let's go back!" You groaned in defeat. "I really need to run faster..." you thought.

                            ꧁TIME SKIP꧂

   "I'm so sorry Y/n. You don't need to train with me. I have Megumi after all." Yuji said while patting Fushiguros back.

"Sounds good to me see yaaaaaa." You sang running, actually no, zooming to the movie theater.

   You payed for your popcorn then went inside and got comfy. You brought a blanket knowing you usually get cold in there. Once you got comfy you noticed a blue haired man sit next to you. You started getting a little nervous knowing how men are and pulled your blanket up higher covering your mouth. He looked... interesting. But since you were a sorcerer you could sense an insane amount of evil energy all in and around him.

"Hi there!" He said giving the cutest smile ever. He was just too cute. Wait why is he even talking to you. You're fat Y/n shut up no one could possibly like you like that. Of course your self depreciating thoughts wanted to come right now. You started to tear up.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you cry please don't cry come here." He patted his seat making room for you to sit WITH him. You looked down at your legs, the way your thighs spread a lot when you sat as if they weren't big enough already.

You laughed bitterly, "You think I can fit?! If you want someone to fuck with go find someone else. Preferably slimmer cause you're not fucking funny."

He scoffed, "You think I'm making fun of you? I'm not and you sure as hell can fit so if you're not going to come over here I'm coming over to you." He had this scary look in his eyes, you knew he meant what he said. "Also since you can see/sense all my evil energy I'm guessing you're a sorcerer," he grinned and you shivered, trying to shrivel up. He scared you for some reason yet you felt comfortable around him. Like you could trust him with anything. "But don't worry darling I won't harm you. Now let's watch the movie!"

   Now here you were. He meant what he said about sharing a seat and you both surprisingly fit. He pulled you closer as soon as he sat down pulled you on top of him. He did ask if you were ok and comfortable and to be honest you liked it. You were just surprised you weren't crushing him.

"Hey Mahito.. am I crushing you?"

"Nah why? Actually no never mind I know why. Y/n you're beautiful and if I'm being honest I would kill anyone who says otherwise. I love the way you look. You're so perfect. Hey and if you're comfortable with it would you like to spend the night? ONLY if you're comfortable. I know it sounds creepy but I need to tell you some stuff. I won't hurt you. Promise."

   You took a second to collect yourself before giving your answer. "Uhhh yea sure." You said warily. Mahito beamed a warm bright smile. "Wow" you thought staring in awe.

                                 "Perfect"