I spot Grey as soon as I enter the cafeteria. A hand grips my arm, as I take a step towards him, pulling me back. "What did he do?" Ollie asks. If I tell him, he'll know there's more to the story. But I don't want to lie.

"He called me a bitch," I stick with. Ollie glares at his brother who isn't paying attention. "Ollieeee please," I whine. He nods before walking to our usual lunch table with Evelyn.

Grey is sitting down at a table with a bunch of other guys. Not the football jocks but the troublemakers. It's funny because he used to be a football jock. Now he's sitting with the delinquents who have a criminal record, tattoos and shit but he still fits in with everyone else.

I walk up right behind him and dump the whole water bottle over his head. "Fuck," he curses as he stands up and turns around. I take a few steps back because of his height.  His anger quickly dissipates, replaced by a playful grin.

The whole cafeteria is watching as Greyson stands before me, his hair and shirt soaked. "Alright, that's how you want to play, Angel." He peels off his wet shirt in front of the whole school without care in the world.

His abs dripping wet with cool water, the band of his underwear showing as his damp, barely wet, jeans hang low on his hips. He rings out his t-shirt in front of me, the water splashing onto the ground between us.

He looks at me, his hair looks black now that it's wet. And he still looks fucking hot as hell somehow. But I'm not backing down.

"Who's the bitch now? 'Cause it's looking a lot like you." My own devious smirk plays on my face.

He laughs in a deadly tone and takes a step forward closing the space between us. He bends down slightly, just so his lips graze my ears. "I suggest you watch it because I'm not afraid to ruin your life." I gulp as his words cut deep. He has in fact ruined the lives of thirteen students during his grade 12 year at this school. And many more before that.

Seven of the students had to move cities. Two moved across the country. One moved to another country. Another swapped school's and one ended up in a mental hospital. Then the last one, no one's heard from him ever again.

"You look a lot hotter on your knees and when you're begging me to fuck you. I suggest you stick to that attitude because two can play at this game." He knocks his shoulder against mine as he walks off leaving the cafeteria.

I turn around and head straight to the table Oliver and Evelyn are waiting for me at, ignoring all the stares. I can't believe he just said that, luckily no one heard him but still. What the fuck does that mean?

"What did he say?" Ollie asks.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," I mutter.

"Harley, what did he say," Ollie repeats.

I groan leaning back into my chair. "Just that I should be careful or he's going to ruin my life." Ollie stands up immediately, he begins walking but I seize his wrist bringing him back towards me. "Ollie, it's fine. Just leave it alone," I plead. He would argue and isn't afraid to throw a punch since it's his brother. But I have a feeling Grey would take him.

Ollie looks down at me, contemplating. "Come on Olives!" I put on a cheeky smile. He rolls his eyes but I spot the smile on his face when he sits down next to me.

"He's not going to ruin your life, Harley. I got you, I'll make sure of it," he makes clear.

"Duh! You're my knight in shining armour," I joke. Ollie scoffs, shaking his head.

"You're the weirdest damsel in distress, you know that," he says, going along with my wordplay. I laugh reaching for a few of his fries. The whole lunch we talked together. Oliver sometimes sits with the football players but not often. Whenever Evelyn is busy with a club or sick, I'll sit with Oliver and the football players. They're cool with me.