The Beginning

Jane was still in a daze. The confusion and fear rose within her by every passing second . While he stood there with an arrogant smirk spread across his face. Startled by the call of her aunt, Jane ran as fast as she could. Even though she had just learned how to walk, she ran with her life and dignity in her hands. In the process, the dark stair case came into her sight. But this time she was not afraid as she knew at that moment, that she had just faced an even greater darkness - darker than any night or any abyss.

"Where have you two been?"
"Oh! We were just playing. Right Jane?", he said without hesitation.
'Playing'- that's what Jane had thought it was all these years. Little did she know it was something more dangerous than just playing.
He smiled as if he was there to protect, to save her from all the cruelty, to make her smile in the darkest of times. Jane , being the innocent five year old that she was, believed him. At that moment, her soul was lost , her mind was lost. As it was at that moment that she had given herself away in the hands of manipulation , humiliation and prolong badgering.

Fifteen years went by. Jane was no longer that angel. She doesn't want to fly into wonderlands with beautiful wings anymore. She doesn't care if someone she loved turns back. She has accepted the fact that no one can either save or protect her.She was no longer that little girl he grew up with. She was no longer his little angel .Jane did not want revenge as she still had a lot to see.

Sitting in her room , she could still remember the greed in his eyes and the way he scared her to death back then. By that , she does not mean the emotional pain he caused to her tender heart. She means she can still feel what he did to her body standing right in front of her eyes fifteen years ago .

Just then Jane was brought back to reality by the buzzing of her phone.
"Hey bestie !",she said with a smile across her face .
"Oh really? Well, my foes ought to be careful . Or else I'll have them cropped at their neck. And make sure you hide the bodies properly. I want my office to be clean ."