Human Errors! Part 2 (Team Prime X Human! Reader)

A/N: Part 2 of the series! I wrote this on a rainy day and now I'm craving for noodles, oh well XD enjoy!

---

"GIVE ME BACK MY ORANGES!" Ratchet yelled, chasing after Bulkhead who was running while shoving down the citrus fruit hastily.

"NUH!" Bulkhead said, still gobbling down the fruit. Apparently, you gave the team some fruits to eat while you were thinking on what to prepare as the main dish, seeing that they looked like starving.

You weren't even sure about them consuming human food! But fruits are organic, so it wouldn't do much harm, right?

Harm to their bodies? No. Harm towards your living room? Absolutely.

"Hey! Calm down! There's more fruit than just oranges!" I yelled, lifting up a plate of slice apples. The two finally stopped chasing one another and sat back down on the couch, taking each a slice of apple and munching on them.

"I still want my oranges..." Ratchet pouted. I sighed and handed him a Mandarin orange.

"Here, try this. It's from the same family of oranges and much sweeter." I said, before heading back to the kitchen to think of what the hell am I going to cook for them.

They looked ripped and buff! Well I guess when you're fighting, you're ought to have some abs but for Pete's sake! They're freaking toned! Heck, even Ratchet had some biceps, and he's a the doctor!

...I still had a preference to Optimus's, though.

"(Y/N)! Can we have ramen please? I love your ramen! Please?" Miko asked, grabbing my shoulders from behind as she hugged me.

"But it's a lot of work and we're not even sure if the team can eat them, you know?" I sighed. Miko groaned for a moment before replacing the gloomy face with an evil smirk.

I know that smirk too damn well. It's her scheming smirk.

"I don't know what you're planning but I don't think I'm able to make ramen today." I said, rolling my eyes and going to the fridge. Miko leaned back against my counter and sighed dramatically, checking her nails while giving me a look.

"You know, you could reaaaally impress Optimus with those cooking skills of yours, right? I mean, to capture a man's heart, you gotta deal with his food!" Miko said, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

Slamming the fridge shut, I whipped around and gave the teen an annoyed look.

"Firstly, it's 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach'." I said before switching to Japanase.

"-Second, will you quit it with Optimus? He's a fucking leader of the Autobots AND A CYBERTRONIAN! What on fucking earth's name will he ever see in me!?" I hissed.

"Well, you can try! He's a human now!"

"Yeah, now. When he changes back into his whatever form, that guy still have duties!"

"But you liiiiikke him!"

"Shut up, do not! You mention this to Optimus and I'll throw all your Slash Monkey's merch you left in my house!"

"Wait- YOU KEPT THEM!?" Miko yelled, switching back into English and jumping off the counter to hug me. "I thought they went missing! Thank you (Y/N)!" She squealed, crushing me tightly.

"Y-Yeah! Now l-let me go or they're going to the trash can!" I said, rolling my eyes and pushed her away. The girl smirked at me before running up to my room, possibly to go find her merch, the brat knows her way around my house after all.