30. Another Lifetime

Start from the beginning

"Did you shower?" I asked.

"Mhm." He mumbled again.

"Tired?"

"Mhm."

I let a small laugh out and unpaused the movie.

"Are you going to lay down and sleep?" He asked.

"It hurts to much." I winced as he got up, causing a sharp pain in my ribs.

"Oh god- I'm so sorry Adlepha-"

"Draco- no it's okay. I wanted it just as much as you did. Plus I forgot to pick up my new medicine, and then I went into shock because I was bleeding but-"

"You were bleeding!?" He asked raising his voice.

"If you would let me finish." I said rolling my eyes as I got up.

I walked over to by the telly and blew out a candle. I walked back into the kitchen and blew out the candle in there. I stumbled back to the couch in the pitch black since the telly had just turned off also.

"Now I was bleeding either because um- well it was something completely normal or because I just got on birth control last week and then had sex which is also completely normal so it's okay."

"You went on birth control?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I don't know really." I said in confusion.

I really didn't know what made me want to get onto birth control. I grabbed a a few blankets from the closet and walked back over to the couch. I was thankful for the lights to be out, so Draco wouldn't see me wincing in pain as I tried to lay back. I covered myself with the blanket and threw one to wherever Draco was.

"Get up." He muttered.

I huffed before finally getting up. I saw his figure lay down in my spot and watched as he pulled a blanket over him and motioned for me to lay down on top. I gently laid on top of him and cuddled into his chest.

"What is this?" I whisper.

Why do Draco and I always find ourselves in this position. He didn't answer me.

"We always end up here, but in the end we end up apart. I don't know if I can handle another a break again." I continue.

"I know."
<>
"We shouldn't have done this." I giggle.
"Why?" He ask as he searches for his pants. I cover myself with the sheets of my bed and watch as he jumps into his pants.
"Mother is right down stairs, she probably heard everything."
"Oh yes just the monopoly game righttt?" Her voice laughs as they barge in the door. I jump and pul more covers over me. I look over to the door to see April and Mother laughing. Draco looks shocked, thankfully he's fully dressed, and I'm fully covered.
"I'm going to go-" Draco starts.
"Oh please cmon stay for dinner?" Mother says as she finally calms down from laughing. April smirks at me. I send a shaky smile over to Draco. He nods his head.
"Okay we'll be ready by 5, you've got 30 minutes, Oh and Adelpha your mascaras running." Mother winks over at me before walking out laughing with April.

"Maybe we shouldn't have done this." I whisper as a small tear fills my eyes.

Everyone time, we build everything so high to only fall back down, so why do it again.

"Just for tonight. It'll give us closure." He mutters shakily.

I nod my head. Closure sounded nice. Maybe it was what we were lacking.

"Adelpha?" He questioned.

"Hm?" I hummed, feeling sleepy.

"I don't want closure, I just want to stay together."

Maybe in another life time we'll stay.

"Me too, but you know how this ends."