30. Another Lifetime

Adelpha's Pov:

I watched as he grabbed the tea I poured him and walked out. I turned my head away and replaced my gaze to my phone. I scrolled through the unseen messages I sent to Theo. I sighed and sent him another text hoping he was okay. Luna texted me a few times and I replied to all them, I looked at the date and realized Christmas was in 2 days. Today was the 23rd. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on, I made sure to check the weather channel for London and Hogwarts. I scrolled through a few channels before deciding on just turning on netflix.

I hummed contently as I turned on some random horror movie. I winced in pain as I tried laying back, so I decided to just say sat up and grabbed my phone to order Christmas presents and decorations. I had to have the place looking pretty for Luna knowing she would absolutely adore it even if she wasn't home for Christmas.

I threw my phone to the side and crossed my arms over my chest and focused on the movie. I was beginning to worry if Draco was going to come back, he had been gone for 20 minutes already. I knew he didn't have to come back, but I felt like their were things we needed to talk about.

I slowly stood up and headed back to the bathroom to wash my face and I guess just get ready for bed. Before walking to the bathroom I stopped and peaked into my bedroom to see if the paint had dried. It looked amazing and I loved how it turned out. I closed my door and went back to the bathroom. I washed my face off with my cleanser and applied some moisturizer. I walked over to the toilet and pulled my pants down.

I was shocked to see blood in my panties. I started to panic. My period was just 2 weeks ago and had been long over, why would J be bleeding? I was on birth control-

I grabbed a wash rag and ran it under the water and cleaned myself off. I walked back to my bedroom and grabbed some new clothes and a sweater since it was getting colder. Once I was cleaned up I walked back into the greeting room and grabbed my phone. I looked up what was wrong and what it could mean as I poured myself another mug of tea.

In conclusion I finally stopped panicking and came to the conclusion I just had my cherry popped and it was completely normal, or just starting birth control and then having sex could cause it. It was one of the two, but google said it was completely normal so I calmed down. I looked back at the time and realized almost an hour had passed since Draco left.

I sat down onto the couch. I tried to lay back, but once again I was to sore and in to much pain.  I grabbed my mothers diary and began to read it.

12/25/1971
I ran to his dorm after I saw the dress. I banged on his door anxiously. He opens it with wide eyes, he looked miserably tired. I pushed into his dorm and pressed my lips to his. He happily kissed me back. He pushed me over to the couch and hovered over me. I looked over to the clock after we had just—
'We shouldn't have done this.' I whisper as I cuddle into his chest. A few blankets covering our naked body's.
'I know, but just today. It'll give us closure and memories after today.' He said shakily.
'I don't want closure, I want us to be together.' I whispered to him again.
'Me too, but you know how this ends.'
Maybe in another life time we'll stay.

I jumped slightly as I heard the door being unlocked.

"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He whispered.

The corridor lights were out behind him. It was completely dark outside. That's when I realized my lights were all out too, besides a few candle.

"I was sort of growing worried, but I guess it's because the power went out." I laughed lightly.

"Mhm." He said sheepishly as he walked over to me.

I watched as he laid down on the couch with his head in my lap. I ran my fingers through his wet hair.