Tiny Disasters: Demigod Edition PART 2

Meanwhile with Frank Zhang, Jason Grace, Hazel Levesque and Grover…

“RUN!” Jason shouts. They were being chased by a Stone guardian.

It pounded its fist to the ground, making the ground shake. Grover played a tune on his pipes that 
made the guardian confused on who or what to hit.

Hazel was running towards the Group of Magical fireflies. Catching 6 of them and stuffing it in a jar. “Got it!”

“Good Job, Hazel! Now let’s get out of here!” Frank yelled and they run out of the cave leaving the Stone Guardian confused to the bone.

“Ok, what’s next?” Frank checked the list of ingredients of an Antidote potion for their friends. 

“Ok, one more…”

“what does it say?” Hazel asked. Looking over at the list.

“we have to climb the snowy mountain and get the Glowing Hibiscus Flower…”  Frank says.

Jason, Grover and Hazel Sighed. “Let’s get this over with…” says Jason.

They went to the next destination…

Annabeth walked towards the children as Percy was using his powers to splash his friends.
The others joined in on Percy. Splashing water at each other. Of course Percy was winning.

“Hey! No fair! Your using powers!” Nico complained.

“No rules!” He blasts Nico until he was soaked…They were all soaked and Laughing.

“What are you guys doing?? You’re making a Mess out of yourselves. STOP!” Annabeth put her hands on her hips.

The children stopped splashing. Afraid of Annabeth’s scolding.

“You guys have done enough damage for the last 4 hours! Won’t you behave an-“

Water splashed through her face…a big blast of water, within seconds she was soaked.

“Hahahahaha!” Percy laughed. But stopped as he saw Annabeth’s face… “umm..”

.........

“…YOU BRATS!... If you want a water fight, do it fair!” Annabeth chased them and began splashing with them. The children Laughed and joined forces to Splash Annabeth.

Chiron Sighed. “I leave this to you, Piper. it seems that Annabeth inhaled some of that potion.”

“What? This? Me? And what will you be doing??” 

“I…uh…umm…Gonna find a way to help them! Yes. I have to go! Bye!” He galloped toward the big house not waiting for Piper to speak. But Piper saw the hint of relief from Chiron. That horse! 

Piper sighed… 

...................