Tiny Disasters : Demigod Edition PART 1

Oh My! a Potion disaster happened, they drank cans of coca-cola with a Transformation potion of turning people to kids...
Percy, Nico, Leo, Travis, Connor, Thalia, Clarisse and Rachel is stuck on being kids until Frank, Jason, Hazel and Grover take the Ingredients for the antidote.

Annabeth and Piper will have to take care of these Tiny Disasters...

___________________________________________________________________

Crash!!!

“What was that!?” Piper exclaimed.

“No, not again!” Annabeth and Piper hurry to where the noise was. They run to the Pavilion and went inside the kitchen… They witness 3 children on each other’s shoulders trying to get something from the top shelf. 3 more children were cheering.

“Watch it, percy!” a tiny Nico said trying to balance Little Percy on his shoulder.

“I’m trying! I just caaan’t….Reaaaach~” Percy said, Reaching for a certain Jar in the top shelf.

“You guys are Heeaaaavy!” Leo said, struggling to keep the balance.

“What are you guys doing?” Annabeth said, interrupting.

The Children turn their heads to Annabeth and Piper, causing Nico, Percy and Leo to fall on their butts with an ‘oof’.

“Uhh…we were hungry… “ Travis stoll said in a cute voice, tugging on Annabeth’s shirt. “ and we want to eat cookies.” Connor Stoll added tugging on Piper’s skirt, his other hand pointing towards the top shelf.

“awwww!” Piper crouched so she was eye to eye level with Connor. “Of course you can have the cookies!” She couldn’t help herself. She took the jar and gave each of them a cookie.

“Why are you giving them cookies?? Don’t you see they broke a plate?” Annabeth eyed the plate and picked the pieces up. Muttering about Stupid Potions and Brats.

“But their so cute!”  Piper pinched the tiny version of Thalia in the cheeks.

“eeerrmmm, that huuuurrts~” Thalia wailed.

Just then Chiron came in the room. With 2 more children on his back riding. Chiron’s face was… how can I describe it…Gloomy? 

“Hiyaa, Horsey!” Little Clarisse shouts tugging on Chiron’s Mane. “Hey, I wanna ride the Horsey too!” Little Percy says.

“You can’t ride the Horsey, Percy!” Rachel Elizabeth Dare says to him. Sticking out her tongue. Percy pouts.

“Oh, look a butterfly!” Thalia points outside. Percy, Leo, Nico and Thalia ran outside to follow the multi-colored butterfly.

“This is such a pain…” Annabeth facepalms. “Tell me about it…” Chiron added, Rachel and Clarisse tried to get off Chiron, they jumped down. Clarisse landed on her feet, while Little Rachel landed on the ground, face first.

“Uwaaaaa! Uwwwwaaaa!” Rachel cried still lying on the ground.

Piper picked her up and brushed off the dirt on her clothes. “it’s okay dear. There, there. It doesn’t hurt anymore, does it?” Rachel shooked her head. Clarisse looked worried for her friend. 

“well, go on and play with your friends then.” Piper encouraged. Rachel nodded. Clarisse and Rachel ran to play with the others. 

“Why are you so great when  it comes to children?” Annabeth asks Piper.

“meh, mother senses. I’m sure you have one…” she grins at Annabeth.

Annabeth sighs. She tries to change the topic. “When will the others be back? I’m getting tired of taking care of these Brats.”

“it has only been 6 hours. Your tired already??” Piper said raising a brow.

“YES.” Annabeth and Chiron said at the same time…

They weren’t many Campers this time. They were out. Because it was Weekdays and they have to go back to their own lives. But these Campers CAN’T go, knowing their condition… and the others decided to stay for them. To get the Antidote and to take care of them…

--------

(A/N)= Hey guys, note that This was originally posted *by me* on Deviant Art. I decided to put it here too and continue the story. I changed some errors. So please enjoy.

I'm really sorry, if I didn't update for a really really long time. I apologize. I've just been so busy AND exams are coming up, wish me luck.

I hope you'll enjoy this!

Heart, Favorite ad Follow me on wattpad for more if you want~~!! xx